It’s Empire’s goal to use this contest to show people that getting new carpet and flooring can happen easily, conveniently and professionally with Empire Today.
Northlake, IL (PRWEB) August 21, 2013
Empire Today®, LLC, America’s largest shop-at-home seller and installer of carpet and flooring, launched its “Swap My Floors” Contest on August 12, 2013. The contest gives people the opportunity to win new carpet and flooring for their home.
Homeowners across America no longer need to be ashamed of their old, worn and torn, or just ugly flooring; Empire’s “Swap My Floors” contest calls for them to share a photo of the floor they want to replace for the chance to have Empire Today replace that floor. The contest is simple to enter:
1. Facebook users snap a picture of the flooring they would like replaced. The picture should illustrate how badly they need new floors.
2. Then, users post their photo between August 12 - September 1, 2013 to Empire’s contest submission page on Facebook to enter.
3. Entries will be voted on September 2 - 29, 2013 through Empire Today’s contest voting page in Facebook to determine finalists. The top 10 pictures with the most votes will become finalists.
4. Winners will be chosen by the Empire Today Contest Judges based on need of new flooring as evidenced in the photo and creativity/originality, between September 30 - October 3, 2013.
5. The following prizes will be awarded and announced on Empire Today’s Facebook page on October 8, 2013:
- A Grand Prize winner will receive $5,000 in new flooring from Empire for any single room in their home.
- Two First Prize winners will receive $2,000 in new flooring from Empire for any single room in their home.
- Five second place winners will receive $50 Visa Gift Cards.
The rules and submission process are available on the Empire Today Facebook page, facebook.com/EmpireToday, listed in the Swap My Floor contest page.
“It’s Empire’s goal to use this contest to show people that getting new carpet and flooring can happen easily, conveniently and professionally with Empire Today,” said Gina Cielocha, Marketing Director at Empire Today. "We’re using the photo contest as a way of connecting the dots between a consumer’s activity on social media and their products and services.”
About Empire Today
Empire Today, LLC (http://www.empiretoday.com) is America’s largest shop-at-home seller and installer of flooring and window treatment products, including carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and ceramic flooring. Empire is generally able to offer same day appointments to customers who book before 11 a.m. and, thanks to its regional distribution centers across the country, can deliver professional installation of in-stock product the very next day. In business for over 50 years, Empire has successfully provided service to more than 2 million customers, is accredited by the Better Business Bureau, and currently enjoys an A+ rating from the BBB. Empire Today can also be found on Facebook (facebook.com/empiretoday), Google + (http://goo.gl/8PyH7), and Twitter (twitter.com/EmpireToday).