"Skin Brushing is one of the easiest things you can add to your daily routine that will increase well-being and skin quality," says Kathy Heshelow, founder of Sublime Beauty®.
St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) August 22, 2013
More people are discovering dry Skin Brushing, and Sublime Beauty® is happy about it. "Skin Brushing is one of the easiest things you can add to your daily routine that will increase well-being and skin quality," says Kathy Heshelow, founder of Sublime Beauty®. "We need to care for our largest organ (the skin) very well, and great benefits come from daily brushing."
The Sublime Beauty® Skin Brush is now available, and purchasers receive a 6 page brochure about Skin Brushing (also known as Body Brushing). The brochure outlines the history, how to correctly brush, and more details on the benefits.
A few pointers:
1) Brush on absolutely dry skin, preferably before the morning shower or before bed (or both!).
2) Always brush in the direction of the heart.
3) Typically start at your feet and work your way up. Brush everything except the face or open sores.
4) Brush in medium strokes that are not too soft and not so hard it would ever hurt. It should feel invigorating.
5) Don't share brushes with others.
Skin Brushing releases dead cells and toxins from the skin, allowing it to function better and look better. It also helps to boost blood circulation, allowing nutrients to feed the body. Brushing gives a boost to the lymphatic system that doesn't have a natural pump, and it can even help keep cellulite at bay.
"We want Skin Brushing to become as common as teeth brushing," says Heshelow. "A number of celebrities and models are known to Skin Brush, such as Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian, Molly Sims, Miranda Kerr and Stacy Keibler."