This course offers an exceptional opportunity to learn how to successfully optimize the return and finance of your power project.
Woodland Hills, CA (PRWEB) August 21, 2013
Infocast expands its highly successful and comprehensive instructional course offering in project finance with the one-day Advanced Project Finance Modeling Course, scheduled for November 7, 2013 at the New York office of Baker & McKenzie LLP, at 452 Fifth Ave.. The course is led by Mona Dajani, Partner at Baker & McKenzie LLP, who has led numerous transactions involving global energy projects, including renewable energy power projects, utility and infrastructure systems, and traditional electric generating plants.
Participants at this intensive 1-day course will receive hands-on instruction in:
- The key modeling techniques and considerations necessary to developing finance-ready projects
- How models can be used to optimize multiple transaction structures including limited partnerships and leases
- The use of models to study the economic impacts of various contract mechanisms and to evaluate alternative technologies
- The key accounting issues that will impact the profitability of your financial structures
- Preparing for the due diligence that will be necessary to close your project financing
Course participants will come away from the course with the skills needed to identify and quantify projects risks—from the sponsor, investor and lender’s viewpoints
This course offers an exceptional opportunity to learn how to successfully optimize the return and finance of your power project. It will focus on critical topics including legal issues, funding sources, principal loan finance documentations, due diligence and key finance modeling techniques and considerations.
For more information, to register for the seminar, please visit the event website at infocastinc.com/apfm13 or contact Infocast events at 818-888-4444.
Infocast is an event production company with over 25 years of solid industry experience, including a highly successful series of Finance and Investment Summits where industry players gather to share their perspectives on the finance and investment market, to establish relationships, network and conduct business.