(PRWEB) August 23, 2013
Metal Nation: Legion of Valor features a thrilling single player story mode, intense PvP battles, and a unique balance between urban construction and military strategy. Players take on the role of an Allied Forces Commander tasked with securing an island and constructing a new military base to help contain the Axis threat. Hundreds of missions will keep even the most avid gamer occupied for a long time!
Filled with beautiful visuals, unique animation and sound, Metal Nation: Legion of Valor sends players back in time to an alternate history of the world in the midst of World War 2. A mysterious event has introduced the brilliant Kvasir – highly intelligent humans that have changed the course of history with their scientific advancements; although some have been enslaved by the evil Axis forces and their elite Black Hound shock troops to build horrible weapons of destruction. Luckily for the Allies, many of these weapons can be commandeered and used against the Axis as powerful Strategic Weapons!
Players can rise among the ranks of the Allied Forces by building up their bases, promoting their troops, and masterfully utilizing what resources can be secured during war-time. A world-wide Leader Board also gives players the opportunity to test their skills against other players and receive weekly and monthly rewards based on their merits.
Metal Nation: Legion of Valor is completely free to play, but there is an optional in-app store where players can purchase special items for real money.
- Free to play!
- Exciting single player mode with over 100 missions for hours of play time
- Intense PvP combat!
- Fully customizable island bases
- Powerful Strategic Weapons to turn the tide of battle!
- Commerce management system for players to maximize revenue
- Upgradable military, business, and research structures
- 4 unit classes with over 40 promotable units
- Worldwide Leader Board with a ranking system
- In-game chat system for players to talk with friends and allies
- Powerful world message board to share pictures and video
- Players can visit their friend’s bases to help them speed up production and get rewards
- Constant upgrades and new content updates
Metal Nation: Legion of Valor is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at http://goo.gl/0xwJi .
You can also find more information about Metal Nation: Legion of Valor on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/metalnationgame ), Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/metalnationgame ), and the official website at http://www.metalnationgame.com .