(PRWEB) August 27, 2013
In July 2013, Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd. established a new company in Mexico to strengthen the automotive rubber hose on in North America.
The new company, Toyoda Gosei Rubber Mexico, S.A. de C.V. (TGRMX), is starting production in February 2015 as Toyoda Gosei’s 3rd manufacturing base in Mexico. Located in Matamoros City, Tamaulipas, TGRMX is supplying fuel hoses and radiator hoses for Toyota in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, and other business partners.
The provision of employment is planned to be approximately 140 jobs for fiscal 2015.
Further details of the company are listed below.
- Company name: Toyoda Gosei Rubber Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
- Location: Matamoros City, Tamaulipas, Mexico
- President: Atsushi Goto (President of TG Kentucky, LLC)
- Establishment: July 23, 2013
- Capital: US$1.5 million
- Additional Investment US$7 million
- Ownership: 100% owned by Toyoda Gosei North America Corporation
- Sales: Approximately US$3.2 million (planned for FY2015)
- Employees: Approximately 140 (planned for FY2015)
- Production items: Automotive functional parts; rubber fuel hoses, etc.
- Site area: Land 29,000 m2 Building 12,000m2
Toyoda Gosei Group strives to be a true global supplier of choice for customers around the globe by developing the optimum production and delivery system worldwide.
About Toyoda Gosei
Established in 1949 and headquartered in Kiyosu, Aichi prefecture, Japan, Toyoda Gosei has grown as a distinguished manufacturer in the area of polymers (such as rubber and plastics) and optical semiconductors. Today, the company internationally provides a variety of automotive components and LEDs with its network of 60 group companies in 17 countries and regions worldwide. Through the development of unrivaled technologies for environmental protection, more comfortability and car safety, Toyoda Gosei aims to be a global supplier who brings happiness to customers around the world.