Manufacturing of the ARC Series LED can move back to the USA. US manufacturing will allow us to closely monitor product quality and react quickly to evolving market needs, while at the same time creating jobs in our local communities.
Bentonville, AR (PRWEB) August 26, 2013
Advanced LED recently unveiled its Kickstarter campaign for its new patent pending ARC Series plant light. The revolutionary ARC Series gives gardeners the freedom to focus more on doing what they love, gardening, and less on doing what they hate, troubleshooting problems. The ARC Series uses multiple colors of 50w LED modules, giving users the ability to customize wavelengths to their plants' individual needs while reducing light loss and waste. One of the chief goals of the campaign is to bring manufacturing of this new light back to the US and provide a cost effective solution for home gardeners.
- Less Heat and Electricity
- Better plant growth and less wasted light
- Customizable to any color blend for plants, corals or fish
The ARC Series’ unique arc shape design enables a significant cut in the cost of having an indoor garden – by using the Arc Series over filament-based or chemically-based light sources users will see a 65% to 75% reduction energy costs. The Arc Series doesn't generate heat like traditional lighting systems, making it much more suitable for a vast range of environments and urban farming situations.
The ARC LED series has been developed with the needs of the modern horticulturalist in mind:
- Unique ARC Shape: This patent pending technology provides a higher intensity of light, less waste and more even light distribution. Goodbye wasteful omnidirectional lights, hello better crop yields.
- Interchangeable LED Modules: Each plant has its own unique needs, and with ARC users are able to mix and match wavelengths to get the best results for their plants. Offered in 1-4 modules, with more to come.
- Handpicked LEDs: Advanced LED literally hand picks the LEDs they buy from CREE to yield the best results.
AdvancedLED, a division of The Market Smart Team, has studied, tested and engineered horticulture technology for more than 3 years. Their knowledge of what plants want is based on countless scientific tests and hundreds of customers providing real world feedback. The Arc Series technology is created in strategic partnership with great people, including:
- CREE Certified Engineers and Manufacturers
- Universities and Government offices studying energy and plant behavior
- Private farms, Greenhouse Owners and City Coops
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Advanced LED at 1-800-401-6307 or email them at support(at)advancedledlights(dot)com. You can also stay up to date on what’s happening with this product by going to our Kickstarter page or checking out our Facebook page.