Creating value is an investment in the potential consumer. It takes time, education, and an exposure to a combination of media before the prospect becomes the sale.
Minneapolis, Minnesota (PRWEB) August 27, 2013
Home builders and remodelers are looking for more effective ways to increase their sales margins. According to sales coach Rick Storlie, the problem is current marketing methods only reach about ten percent of the market place. In today’s technology driven society, the majority of researching and buying takes place online. Ninety percent of the marketplace is found in this invisible area. The most effective way for home builders and remodelers to increase their sales numbers is by educating the consumer while they are still in the invisible market.
Today, the New Home Sales Coach releases the first two videos in his new training series, which teach home builders and home remodelers how to create value for clients by moving their attention from the price tag to the quality and value of service.
“The decision to purchase from a builder takes place before the customer ever reaches the builder’s office,” Storlie said. “In order to increase the likelihood of sale, the consumer must perceive a sense of value for the builder’s services before he steps foot on their lot.”
In his first video series, Storlie taught the essential online and offline home builder lead generation tools every builder needs. The two recently released videos are the start of his second line of training videos which teach automatic value creation.
The first training video includes:
● Why clients use price to choose a builder
● The invisible vs. visible market
● The 5 parts of the Sales Process
● Where a Sense of Value is created in the sales process
● How establishing value early can increase your sales
● Why C & D prospects are more important than A prospects
The second video looks at:
● The Consumer Value Formula
● The Keys to Creating Value in the Invisible Market – It’s all about time, education, and media.
● The Importance of the Human Element in Home Builder Sales
● The Value Creation Formula: Seeing and Telling are Crucial
“The key to this series is the human element. Creating value is an investment in the potential consumer. It takes time, education, and an exposure to a combination of media before the prospect becomes the sale,” said Storlie.
To access this free training series, go to: http://www.nhsalescoach.com/attracting-home-buyers/value-creation-strategies-video1.