Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) August 27, 2013
Abaqus, Inc., a provider of the first-of-a-kind myGeoTracking cloud-hosted location and messaging platform, has expanded coverage of the myGeoTracking mobile workforce management service into the Canadian market with the addition of Telus and Bell Mobility to its network of wireless carrier partners. With this launch, Abaqus adds support for 15M new subscribers in Canada on top of its support for 325M+ subscribers in the US market (comprising nearly 95% mobile devices across all major carriers in the US). Additional carrier certification in Canada is pending.
“Similar to customers in the US, we’re looking forward to providing the benefits of SMB and Enterprise solutions such as field force management, mobile time clocking, vehicle and asset tracking, and location-enhanced messaging services, to Canadian customers,” said Shailendra Jain, CEO of Abaqus. “This expansion of service coverage will also benefit our transportation customers with trans-border operations and responsibilities. We plan to similarly expand our offering into other International markets in the coming year.”
Hassle-free Mobile Team and Asset Management
Unlike smartphone-based applications that require special phones and client apps, the carrier-grade cloud-based myGeoTracking location management service works with any cell phone or wireless device and provides you with a real-time workforce and asset management solution by blending location information, Enterprise Messaging/Interactive Voice Response (IVR), and a powerful rules engine into a single platform.
The platform can find the location of any phone or wireless device by probing the cellular network for a general position using either Cell ID (located within the service area of a cell tower), or a precise location using GPS inside the device.
- 100% cloud-based and does not require special GPS devices or phones, expensive data plan or on-premise / on-device apps.
- Supports any wireless device, regardless of mobile O/S.
- Provides Mobile time-clocking, real-time job status and enhanced dispatching.
- Enterprise messaging with flexible rules that support SMS broadcast campaigns, desktop-based dispatch and workflow communications.
- Complies with US Government location standards for freight contracts.
- Provides route / trip management wizard, geo-enabled rules and rich reporting tools which can be exported to a company’s back office system.
- Enables fine-grained, comprehensive privacy controls.
- Integrates with a range of back-office programs through a rich web API.
- Month-to-month service with no long-term contract commitments.
Visit http://www.mygeotracking.com for more information and to sign up for a free trial.
Abaq.us, Inc., based in Palo Alto, CA, is a leading provider of cloud-hosted location and messaging solutions which help SMB and Enterprise businesses better manage their mobile employees and assets, improving productivity and accountability, while reducing payroll and operations costs. The myGeoTracking platform enables solutions across a wide range of industries, from mobile field force companies, emergency responders and mobile marketing firms, to transportation companies seeking driver and load management solutions, USPS contract support and Hours of Service e-logging -- without any impact on their devices, service plans, or cell phone costs. Abaq.us also provides custom solutions on a wide array of platforms tailored to match your company’s needs. Visit http://www.abaq.us for more information.