Global Medical Market Forecasts 2018: Latest Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Strategies, Growth and Trends Report Available Online By ResearchMoz.us
Albany, NY (PRWEB) August 28, 2013
Researchmoz presents this most up-to-date research on Worldwide Medical Market Forecasts 2018. The report focuses primarily on quantitative market metrics in order to characterize the growth and evolution of the Medical Market.
This analysis report – The Worldwide Medical Market Forecasts to 2018 (published August 2013) – is an essential resource for business forecasters, marketing planners, the investment community and anyone looking to understand the future outlook for the dynamic medical device and equipment industry. With this report you have instant access to thousands of market projections and rankings to inform and direct your future operations.
Browse Full Report at http://www.researchmoz.us/the-worldwide-medical-market-forecasts-2018-report.html
You benefit from:
- Growth forecasts to 2018 for 67 key country markets
- Comparative data on a regional and global basis
- Rankings by indicators allowing ‘at a glance’ benchmarking of countries
- Detailed information on each market
- PDF delivery with a complementary interactive data tool
- Easily exported data and graphs to enhance your business plans
The report, compiled by Espicom’s medical market experts with 30 years’ experience in the industry, provides you with global, regional and national views on the worldwide medical market to reveal key insights into the future outlook.
The report contains:
- A global overview of key rankings
- Five regional sections allowing comparative assessment of countries within a geographic region: • Americas • Asia/Pacific • Central/Eastern Europe • Middle East/Africa • Western Europe
- Individual country markets providing detail and forecasts at a national level
- 56 key product areas forecasted globally, regionally and by country
Browse Espicom Market Research Reports at http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/espicom-60.html
The report contains a range of rankings by key economic and market indicators listed globally and by region and country, allowing you to benchmark and cross reference by key statistics:
- World summary: total medical equipment market by category (US$ millions)
- World summary: total medical equipment market per capita by category (US$)
- World summary: total medical equipment market by category (% of total)
- World summary: total medical equipment market by category (% change over previous year)
- Global medical equipment market by category, 2013 (%)
- Global market by region, 2009-2018 (US$ million)
- Global market per capita by region, 2009-2018 (US$)
- Global market by region, 2009-2018 (% of total)
- Global market by region, 2009-2018 (% change over previous year)
- Regional market by category, 2009-2018 (US$ million)
- Population by country, 2009-2018 (million)
- % Population aged 65+ by country, 2009-2018
- GDP by country, 2009-2018 (US$ billion)
- GDP per capita by country, 2009-2018 (US$)
- Total health expenditure by country 2009-2018 (US$bn)
- Total medical equipment market by country, 2009-2018 (US$million)
- Total medical equipment market per capita by country, 2009-2018 (US$)
Browse Latest Published Reports
Nurse Call System Equipment Market in the US 2012-2016
Nurse Call System Equipment market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 13.66 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing elderly population. The Nurse Call System Equipment market in the US has also been witnessing the integration of nurse call systems with wireless technologies. However, the lack of awareness of advanced technologies available could pose a challenge to the growth of this market. Nurse Call System Equipment Market in the US 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
CR and DR Market in the US 2012-2016
Computed Radiography (CR) and Digital Radiography (DR) market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 2.62 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in technological innovations. The CR and DR market in the US has also been witnessing an increasing use of CR in mammography. However, intense competition among vendors could pose a challenge to the growth of this market. CR and DR Market in the US 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
ResearchMoz (http://www.researchmoz.us/) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Browse Blog - http://marketing-strategies-topics.blogspot.com/