Campaigner’s segmentation and workflow innovations help us serve our customers more efficiently and enable them to gain better sales results through better management of customer data.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 28, 2013
Campaigner®, the sales and marketing brand of j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQGS: JCOM) that empowers companies to better attract and retain business through creative email marketing campaigns, today announced enhanced segmentation and workflow functionality that enables marketers to better target and automate their marketing campaigns through the efficient management of big data customer intelligence. The new Campaigner interface makes it easy to launch and execute targeted email marketing campaigns, adding new dimensions of productivity for marketers, saving them time and leading to increased total revenue.
“We turn browsers into buyers,” said Jaymie Scotto Cutaia, CEO and founder of Jaymie Scotto & Associates. “Most of our customers are engineers and executives in the telecom industry working to build new economies and bring networking improvements to underserved communities. Campaigner’s segmentation and workflow innovations help us serve our customers more efficiently and enable them to gain better sales results through better management of customer data.”
Marketers are consistently pressed for time and resources, looking for the most efficient route to drive results. Campaigner’s enhanced features solve both of these issues by providing an efficient and automated solution for sending the most relevant messages. Together, these advanced features enable marketers to quickly identify, analyze and act on big data stored in customer databases and send precise one-to-one messages. Key features of the new Campaigner solution include:
- Email automation with improved workflow management tools, allowing for more targeted and customized emails to be sent via automated triggers, forms or API.
- Advanced segmentation options that improve click-through rates – experiment with new kinds of coupons, try out new subject lines and images, filter by geography, and enjoy other options made possible by advanced segmentation tools.
- Allows for detailed drill-downs by location, age, purchase history, and more, putting the power of content personalization and relevancy into marketers’ hands.
- Mobile template (responsive design) capabilities to create content that has been optimized for mobile or desktop devices.
- Over 64 percent of respondents to a recent survey commissioned by Campaigner identified some point of irritation with marketing emails they receive on their mobile devices – this translates to lost business because emails cannot be read correctly on a mobile device.
- Campaigner’s intuitive mobile templates ensure emails are easy-to-read and accessible, regardless of where they are seen.
- Improved overall usability, speed and performance across the entire interface.
“Campaigner’s ongoing innovations help our customers to stay ahead of the curve, empowering them to better understand their audience and create meaningful content,” said EJ McGowan, General Manager of Campaigner. “The powerful and intuitive features of Campaigner tackle marketers’ biggest challenges, and helps them to improve marketing performance.”
Agility and advanced features are cornerstones of Campaigner’s email marketing platform, placing it among the most powerful segmentation and workflow solutions in the industry. For more information about Campaigner’s newest features, visit http://www.Campaigner.com.
To view an overview video on workflows please visit http://www.campaigner.com/email-marketing-enterprise/email-workflows/. An overview video of segmentation can be found at http://www.campaigner.com/email-marketing-enterprise/email-segmentation/.
A special webinar providing details on using workflows effectively will be held by Campaigner on September 17 at 2 pm ET. To register please go to http://www.campaigner.com/resource-center/discuss-and-share/webinars/live/sept-workflow/index.aspx.
Campaigner sales and marketing enables small, medium and large businesses to strengthen customer relationships and drive sales by connecting with their customers quickly, simply and affordably. Features include professional email campaign creation, multiple ways to grow and manage lists, integration with CRM and the utilization of campaign metrics and reports to increase results. Campaigner is a brand and registered trademark of j2 Global Canada, Inc., an affiliate of j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQGS:JCOM). Learn more and visit Campaigner at http://www.campaigner.com.
About j2 Global™
j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: JCOM) provides Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media. The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, CampaignerCRM™, KeepItSafe®, and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents. The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Global's November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc., offers trusted news and reviews of technology products on its web properties, which include PCMag.com, ExtremeTech.com, ComputerShopper.com, Toolbox.com and Geek.com. The Digital Media Division also operates BuyerBase®, an advanced ad-targeting platform; LogicBuy.com, a leading provider of online deals; and Ziff Davis B2B, a leading provider of research to enterprise buyers and leads to IT vendors. As of December 31, 2012, j2 Global had achieved 17 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth. For more information about j2 Global, please visit http://www.j2global.com.
(1) Per the results of a consumer study commissioned by Campaigner using Google Consumer Surveys between December 19 and December 20, 2012. Each question sampled at least 1,237 unique, randomly sampled Internet users across the Google Consumer Surveys publisher group, who identified themselves as consumers. The average margin of error is +/- 2.7%. The survey results may be viewed at http://www.campaigner.com/survey/results/201306.pdf.