New York, NY; Oslo, Norway; London, UK (PRWEB) August 28, 2013
Quarter highlights include:
- Impressive 40 percent revenue growth.
- 260 percent growth in multi-year contracts compared to the same quarter in 2012.
- Expansion across all of the company’s key markets, with new customers Global Radio, (including leading radio brands XFM, Heart, Capital FM and Classic FM), IG Group, ThinkFinance and Trader Media Group joining Confirmit’s impressive client roster.
- Launch of Confirmit CustomerSat Version 12.2. As part of the company’s continued investment in its product portfolio, Confirmit CustomerSat Version 12.2 allows users to bring key metrics from multiple survey programs together in a single dashboard to track performance against corporate goals.
- Confirmit Community Conferences in London and Las Vegas brought industry leaders and visionaries from 19 countries and 18 industries together to hear from companies including AIG, Best Buy and GfK, to explore how Voice of the Customer (VoC), Market Research (MR) and Employee Engagement programs can drive innovation and financial results.
- 2013 Confirmit ACE Awards, with winners including Actuate, Cbeyond, CenterBeam , CareFusion, Deltek, First Transit, Infor, Philadelphia Insurance, SimplexGrinnell, a Tyco International company, Travel Guard, and Wind River.
- 100 percent data collection uptime and enhancements to the Confirmit Horizons platform to support growing trend for mobile programs. Key enhancements focus on enriching respondent experience through new question types such as image maps and carousel grids, as well as improvements to mobile rendering capabilities.
- A record number of surveys completed on Confirmit Mobile apps and more than a 100 percent increase over the same quarter last year.
- The appointment of Terry Lawlor as Executive Vice President for Product Management. Lawlor joined Confirmit in April and brings his wealth of expertise in the customer experience market as he leads all aspects of product management, including strategy development, product definition, and product representation.
- Confirmit’s VoC engagement model, Confirmit VoicesTM, recognized by CUSTOMER Magazine as a 2013 CRM Excellence Award winner. This award honors companies dedicated to partnering with businesses to expand the role of a customer’s voice across the entire enterprise.
Mizuno Toshisada, Managing Partner at SurveyMy, said: “We are confident that Confirmit’s customizable solutions will support the growth of our online and mobile research business across South East Asia. Confirmit has already enabled us to develop innovative lifestyle studies that capture highly accurate ‘in the moment’ data in an extremely effective manner, regardless of which language or mobile device is used and without having to rely on an Internet connection for completion. The impact on respondent experience and response rates is extremely encouraging.”
“Our strong financials this quarter, along with new VoC and MR customers, and the Confirmit Community Conferences were major factors in making the first half of this year an enormous success,” said Henning Hansen, Confirmit President and CEO. “Our dedication to innovation and excellence will ensure we continue to lead the market and are in an excellent position to continue this success for the rest of 2013."
For more information about Confirmit, please visit http://www.confirmit.com.
Confirmit is the world’s leading SaaS vendor for multichannel Voice of the Customer, Employee Feedback, and Market Research applications. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Cologne, Guildford, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Madrid, Milan, Salvador, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Confirmit targets Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include A&N Media, Aurora, British Airways, Cross-Tab, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GfK, GlaxoSmithKline, GMO Research, JTN Research, Keep Factor, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, Research Now, Swapit, Swisscom, Symantec and The Wellcome Trust. Visit http://www.confirmit.com for more information.