Dallas, TX (PRWEB) August 30, 2013
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) announces highlights of August transactions.
- Shoe Carnival has executed a new lease for an 11,542-square-foot space at Heritage Pavilion in Smyrna, Ga. The new location is expected to open in October of 2013. Heritage Pavilion is located at 2540 Cumberland Boulevard at the intersection of Cobb Parkway and Cumberland Boulevard.
Steve Gunning with SRS represented the tenant in this transaction. Bill Read of Developers Diversified Realty represented the landlord.
- Fort Valley Partners, LLC has sold Fort Valley Shopping Center, a 71,887-square-foot neighborhood center in Fort Valley, Ga., to PDQ Fort Valley. The property is located at 2275 Highway 341 in Peach County, roughly 30 miles southwest of Macon in the city of Fort Valley, Ga.
Kyle Stonis and Pierce Mayson in the SRS Atlanta office represented the seller, Fort Valley Partners, LLC, in the transaction.
- Versona Accessories has leased a 6,500-square-foot space in the MacArthur Park shopping center in Irving, TX.
Dawn Greiner and Rick Ikeler with SRS represented the tenant, Versona Accessories in the transaction. Michael Hale with AmREIT represented the landlord.
- SRS represented Masala Wok in the leasing of a 2,465-square-foot space at Preston Center in Dallas. The retail center is located at the southwest quadrant of West Northwest Highway and Preston Road.
Jason Puig with SRS Real Estate Partners represented the tenant, Masala Wok, in the transaction. Tim Thompson with Crestview Real Estate represented the landlord.
- Firecrust Neapolitan Pizzeria has signed leases for two locations in North Dallas. Firecrust has leased a 3,000 square-foot space in Dallas at Knox Promenade shopping center and a 2,935-square-foot space at Prestonwood Park in Plano, Texas. Knox Promenade shopping center is located in the northwest quadrant of Knox Street and Central Expressway. Prestonwood Park is located on the northeast corner of Midway Road and W. Park Boulevard.
Jack Burgher with SRS represented Firecrust Neapolitan Pizzeria in both transactions. Tyler Isbell with SRS represented Hartman Prestonwood Properties. Firecrust Neapolitan in both transactionsJoe Pastora with Stockdale Investment Group represented the landlord, Knox Promenade LLC.
- SRS represented Bon Chon Chicken in the leasing of a 4,500-square-foot space at the northeast corner of Greenville Avenue and Lovers Lane in Dallas.
Tyler Isbell and Jason Puig with SRS represented the tenant, Bon Chon Chicken in the transaction. Sue Hageman and Doug Howell with Westwood Financial represented the landlord.
- Red Robin Express LLC has leased a 2,274-square-foot-space at The Summit on College in Fort Collins, Colorado, with an expected opening in October as a Red Robin’s Burger Works® location.
Joe Beck and Ed Beck with SRS represented the tenant, Red Robin Express LLC. Jim Palmer with Cassidy Turley Colorado represented the landlord, The Summit on College.
- SRS is pleased to announce that Target has sold two vacant buildings to Garden Ridge. The properties are located on the southeast corner of Academy and Platte in Colorado Springs, CO and the southeast corner of Highway 287 and Midway Boulevard in Broomfield, CO.
Austin Tillack, Joe Beck and Mark Reeder with SRS represented the seller, Target.
- SRS announced the sale of a retail condominium at the base of the Tempo Residential Tower at the southeast corner of Second Avenue & 23rd Street in the Gramercy Park neighborhood of New York. The condominium is a two level, 11,145-square-foot space occupied on a long-term lease by Duane Reade which is wholly owned by Walgreen Co. (NYSE Symbol WAG).
Patrick A. Smith and Corey Zolcinski from SRS’ New York office represented the ownership, MUS 23, LLC, in both the sale of the retail condominium and the lease of the premises to Duane Reade. The property was sold to an affiliate of The Feil Organization and the purchase price was $16,142,000.00.
- Subway recently signed a 1,673-square-foot lease at SkyHouse™ Orlando, the luxury high rise in downtown Orlando at 90 E. Livingston Street.
Adam Gerry and John Artope of SRS represented the landlord, SkyHouse Orlando, LLC.
- SRS has leased three new spaces for Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches.
The first location is a 1,896-square-foot space at Fountain Square Plaza located at the northwest corner of Bell Road and 7th Street in Phoenix, Ariz.
The second location is a 1,762-square-foot space at Lake Pleasant Crossing, located at the northeast corner of Happy Valley Road and Lake Pleasant Parkway.
The third location is a 1,292-square-foot space at Cave Creek Marketplace, located at the southeast corner of Loop 101 Freeway and Cave Creek Road.
Brian Polachek with SRS represented Jimmy John’s in the transactions. Alan Houston with SRS represented the landlord Carlyle/Cypress Lake Pleasant, LLC at Lake Pleasant Crossing.
- SRS is pleased to announce the sale of a 5,000-square-foot single-tenant, former bank building located at the southeast corner of Broadway Road and Greenfield Road in Mesa, Ariz.
Sean Thomas with SRS represented the seller in the transaction, Antelope Ranch Holdings LLC.
- SRS announced that the San Francisco 49ers Team Store will open a 2,391-square-foot retail shop at Westfield Valley Fair Shopping Center in San Jose, Calif.
Laura Tinetti of SRS represented the tenant, San Francisco 49ers, in the transaction.
- SRS announced that Summerhill Homes sold a 2-acre vacant parcel in downtown Sunnyvale, Calif. to T2 Development, which has secured approval to develop a Courtyard by Marriott Hotel at the site.
Randol Mackley and Bruce Frazer, both of SRS represented the seller, Summerhill Homes, as well as the buyer, T2 Development LLC, in the sales transaction.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners is the largest real estate company in the U.S. exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with more than 20 offices worldwide, SRS’ strong reach and international presence provide the company with unparalleled knowledge both globally and domestically. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and management services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. Our success is measured in the achievement of our clients’ objectives, satisfaction and trust. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.