We are delighted to be building on our presence in this sought-after part of London.
(PRWEB UK) 28 August 2013
• New North Row office building opens with 55% pre-let
- Provides step change in standard of flexible workspace available in London
The expansion of Avanta’s presence in London continues with the opening of its new business centre at 25 North Row, London W1. The brand new building offers 24,000 sq. foot of purpose built, top specification flexible office space, spread over seven floors, and built with Barwa Capital acting as Development Advisor.
The building is Avanta’s fourth in Mayfair – moments from western Oxford Street and the new Bond Street Crossrail station. The centre will offer 24-hour access, and a blend of environmentally-friendly facilities and the latest technology, including:
- A ‘warehouse’ style co-working hub equipped with open tables, private booths, and chill-out zones
- LED screens in all meeting rooms
- Apple TV for Face Time conferencing
- Energy efficient air conditioning and heating system and LED lighting throughout
- Showers which use reclaimed heat
- Undercover storage for 20 bikes
Alan Pepper, CEO Avanta, comments: “We are delighted to be building on our presence in this sought-after part of London, as well as strengthening Avanta’s relationship with Barwa Capital following the success of our Cavendish Square project.
“As the company’s first ever brand-new, purpose-built property, this is a hugely exciting development for Avanta, and signals a step change in what we offer for growing businesses. Not only is the office a significant step up in environmental and sustainability standards, but it also offers the high level of the technology, comfort and support services that we believe growing businesses will come to expect in this part of London – including stunning design, co-working areas, seamless conferencing facilities and secure bike parking.”