Orlando, FL (PRWEB) August 28, 2013
Americans for Prosperity Foundation will host its seventh annual Defending the American Dream Summit over Labor Day weekend at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando. Media and attendees will hear from leading free-market supporters from Capitol Hill and governors' mansions around the country, as well as from opinion leaders and the foremost thinkers in economic policy.
Members of the media can request a credential by sending an email to Media(at)afphq(dot)org with their name, outlet and contact information.
Highlights of the conference (running Friday 8/30 and Saturday 8/31) will include keynote speeches from:
- Senator Marco Rubio in one of his first major appearances of the summer recess
- Senator Ted Cruz
- Senator Ron Johnson
- Governor Rick Perry
- Governor Bobby Jindal
- Florida's own Governor Rick Scott
- Blogger, bestselling author and commentator Michelle Malkin
- FOX News personality Greg Gutfeld
- PJTV's Bill Whittle
- David Horowitz of the David Horowitz Freedom Center
Attendees will also have the opportunity to attend workshops and panel sessions all day Friday and Saturday like:
- Federal Spending: Senator Ron Johnson Tells The Truth
- The Green Monster: Subsidizing Failure in Renewable Energy
- Waste Watchers: Finding Government Waste & Shedding Light On It
For questions or to request a credential, please email Media(at)afphq(dot)org or call Chris Neefus at (703) 517-4504.