Charleston, SC (PRWEB) August 29, 2013
eGroup, the Southeast’s leading provider of cloud, application and end-user computing services, today launched several new offerings to help businesses of all sizes address growing IT infrastructure and user complexity.
The immediately available service offerings are:
- eGroup Managed Services for Enterprises: Designed for large scale, mission-critical environments. Managed Services for Enterprises monitors infrastructure health, provides automated alerts and real-time resolution, as well as preventative support (e.g. patching, firmware updates, hotfixes, etc.).
- eGroup Managed Services for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs): Designed for SMBs that lack sophisticated internal IT resources, but still require “Enterprise-class” computing functionality. Managed Services for SMBs provides 24x7 Service Desk Access for users and their managed devices, server and network management options, and advisory services that provide SMBs with access to a virtual CIO for consultation and direction.
- eMonitor: A 24x7 automated and feature-rich platform that monitors and supports customers’ business services, applications and infrastructure.
“As the adoption of cloud computing continues, we expect growth in solution complexity and in the need for high levels of service availability. This is driving the need for on-premise and cloud management expertise, not just for the large enterprise, but the smaller one as well,” said Jason Webster, Director of Professional Services, eGroup. “Available today, eGroup’s family of managed services extend a customer’s IT team with experts where and when they need them the most, for one solution or for the entire IT strategy. Proactive managed services coupled with a remote monitoring platform enables customers to understand the health of their IT infrastructure today, while planning and predicting its future by utilizing our Virtual CIO advisory services.”
Some of the more popular customer managed scenarios include:
- Managed Virtual Desktops (Citrix, VMware, Microsoft)
- Managed Storage (SAN and Non-SAN)
- Managed Network Infrastructure
- Managed Collaboration (Email, CRM, SharePoint, Lync)
- Managed Virtualization (vSphere or Hyper-V)
- Managed Physical Desktops
Webster continued: “Offloading the design and support of these vital business functions allows entrepreneurs, CIOs, and managers, the ability to focus on value generation for the business versus value maintenance. With cost models that are reasonable and scale as the business grows, managed services for on-premise environments or in the cloud allow organizations to accelerate their business growth by focusing on the value of their business as opposed to the ‘tools’ used to deliver that value.”
To receive customized pricing tailored to your environment, contact Sales(at)eGroup-us(dot)com.
Headquartered in Mt. Pleasant, S.C., eGroup provides innovative cloud, application and end-user computing services to businesses across the Southeast. One of the region’s fastest growing companies and winner of the 2013 CRN “Tech Elite 250” and Inc. 500|5000 awards, eGroup’s solutions drive customer revenue while reducing cost to maintain IT infrastructures. Visit http://www.eGroup-us.com or call 1.877.eGROUP.1 (1.877.347.6871) for more information.