'The ability for all iOS users to download and enjoy the game is really what drives us. This lets users play the game casually or more intensely, allowing them to aggressively pursue that full gallery of treasures.'-- Mike Smith, Director Hoserland
Vancouver, British Columbia (PRWEB) August 30, 2013
Independent production studio Hoserland Productions, in partnership with development studio Genius Factor Games, is happy to announce that Pay Dirt: Treasures of Chichen Itza, the first mobile archaeology games experience, is now "Free-To-Play" on iPad and iPhone.
“The ability for all iOS users to download and enjoy the game is really what drives us. This lets users play the game casually or more intensely, allowing them to aggressively pursue that full gallery of treasures.”-- Mike Smith, Director Hoserland Productions
- Now available for free on the App Store – NEW
- Restore a damaged artifact, add more time to your dig, or make your tools more accurate with the addition of 3 new helpful boosters - NEW
- Embark on a variety of challenges from our trusted guide Miguel- NEW
- Experience the game in English or Spanish language- NEW
- Beautiful graphics highlighted with Retina Display support - NEW
- Use your ground penetrating radar to locate hidden items below the surface
- Experience the beauty of the most iconic Mayan locations, enhanced with rich environmental effects such as rain and wildlife - NEW
- Collect and review up to 81 valuable treasures, with detailed 3D rotatable and zoom-able artifacts, in your own private gallery - NEW
- Enjoy the crazy Sifter mini-game as you shake, shake, shake your device to discover even more hidden treasures for big time coins
- Turn a little bit of hot air into bonus coins with our incredibly fun Cleaning mini-game. Blow into the microphone to dust off an old relic to earn numerous coins
- Immerse yourself in the rich and relaxing sounds of a Latin guitar soundtrack along with the tranquil sounds of a jungle full of crickets and frogs, or a passing thunder storm
- Over 120 different items throughout the game to discover including bones, skulls, weapons, Mayan art, rocks, junk, and more - NEW
- Along with a brush, select one of four different tools to uncover your treasure. A pick, a shovel, a hammer, or the archeologist best friend… the trowel
- Numerous informative facts about the various locations within Chichen Itza, the culture of the Maya, myths around the 2012 doomsday prophecies, and much more
Come experience our booth on the 6th floor at PAX Prime in Seattle August 30 – Sept 2, 2013.
Visit Pay Dirt: Treasures of Chichen Itza on the App store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pay-dirt-treasures-chichen/id536678013?mt=8 or check us out at http://www.Facebook.com/PayDirtGame.
PR and Media enquiries - maria(at)hoserland(dot)com
Business and General enquiries - mike(at)hoserland(dot)com
About Hoserland Productions
Hoserland Productions Inc. is a mobile entertainment production company based in Langley, BC. Sharing a passion for games, Hoserland is composed of seasoned industry veterans with a knack for understanding the unique challenges of mobile gaming. Our continuing mission: to fund, produce and market high quality, entertaining mobile games.
About Genius Factor Games Inc.
Genius Factor Games Inc. (GFG), founded in 2008, is a video game developer based in North Vancouver, British Columbia, specializing in creating innovative, interactive mobile games for the casual and online gaming market. GFG is laser-focused on development of top-notch, fun & creative games that can be enjoyed in 5 minutes or less that keep players coming back for more. Visit http://www.geniusfactorgames.com for more information.