HospitalStandards.org Announces Their Volunteer Program
HospitalStandards.org is seeking volunteers now to effectively get their message through the masses. HospitalStandards.org is a non-profit website creating awareness about the dangers of medical tourism in India.
Torrance, California (PRWEB) August 31, 2013
HospitalStandards.org announced their Volunteer program on August 30th 2013.
Here are the highlights of the Volunteer program.
There are three levels of volunteers. It is created to better fit the schedules of potential volunteers.
Work of a Ninja Volunteer:
- Initially, share HospitalStandards.org homepage with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Signup for HospitalStandards.org's monthly newsletter and share an article of choice on Facebook and Twitter.
- Share HospitalStandards.org's supported petitions with friends & family on Facebook and Twitter.
Warrior Volunteer - Duties:
- Help HospitalStandards.org with everything that a Ninja Volunteer would.
- Spread awareness in-person through business cards that HospitalStandards.org would provide.
- Hand out HospitalStandards.org half-page flyers in the local community. Place the flyers in Indian grocery stores and restaurants in the local area.
Gladiator Volunteer - Way of Life:
- Help HospitalStandards.org with everything that a Ninja Volunteer and a Warrior Volunteer would.
- A Gladiator Volunteer represents HospitalStandards.org in the local region. For example, if a Volunteer resides in New York, then the Volunteer handles the New York Chapter of HospitalStandards.org.
- Spread the word by setting up booths at Indian shows and events. Talk to people and hand out full-page flyers. HospitalStandards.org would provide the flyers and banner.
- Spread awareness by connecting with different local organizations that serve the Indian community.
HospitalStandards.org is seeking volunteers in the U.S., UK, Canada and India to help them create awareness about dangers of medical tourism in India.