It allows people to find the place they are looking for quickly and easily: that’s why we are happy to provide such a map service to citizens of Limassol.
Limassol (PRWEB) September 06, 2013
2GIS launched a map of Limassol, http://2gis.com.cy, which contains not only the map of Limassol itself with streets and house numbers, but a directory of 8772 businesses around Limassol (more to be added later), with their addresses, phone numbers, working hours and websites. The map comes in three versions: online, mobile and desktop.
The 2GIS map can be useful for local citizens or travelers, who are looking for nearby:
- cafes, restaurants, bars or night clubs
- clothes and food stores, hair salons or pharmacies
- ATMs, fuel stations, car services and other companies
- Limassol sights, such as the Limassol Castle or Ancient Kourion.
The director of 2GIS in Limassol, Pavel Stepanov, said: “The most sought after pieces information about a place are location, phone number and working hours, which is exactly what we provide. Since 2GIS Mobile can be used offline and for free, it allows people to find the place they are looking for quickly and easily: that’s why we are happy to provide such a map service to citizens of Limassol.”
One of the benefits of the business directory is that it contains only current data about company locations, phones and working hours, so one can rely on:
- always finding the company office in the right location
- getting in touch using actual contact information
- being able to reach the company in time.
The online version can be accessed at http://2gis.com.cy with any browser, while the mobile version of the Limassol map:
- is available for free at the application stores
- works offline, which allows one to find the places quickly and save on mobile bandwidth
- works on iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Symbian phones.
The desktop version can be downloaded from http://limassol.2gis.com.cy to be installed on any Windows machine.
2GIS is a map and business directory making company, founded in 1999. The strongest point of its map service is actual data that’s verified by numerous company employees, so that the map users can find what they are looking for in a city and can rely on accurate information.