Daytona Beach, FL (PRWEB) September 18, 2013
Forbes Empowered Wellness uses video conferencing technology and a proven background in holistic health to provide an innovative and balanced approach to getting healthy. Getting Americans to get active, change their diets and change their attitudes to improve their health and well-being is the primary focus of this new business. Harnessing the power of the Mind-Body connection creates lasting results that bring a new level of happiness to client’s lives. Being able to accomplish their health and fitness goals in the privacy and comfort of their own homes makes it easy for clients to stick to a program without having to drive to their coaching sessions.
Rose Forbes, founder of Forbes Empowered Wellness, has recently relocated her Holistic Health practice from North Carolina to her new home base in Daytona Beach, Florida. She is a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Nutritionist and Personal Trainer as well as an author and a natural foods chef. She is an active blogger about health and wellness, which can be seen here http://roseforbes.com/category/blog/. Rose has been inspiring women to lose weight, improve sleep, overcome panic attacks and anxiety, navigate the complications of menopause, increase vitality and energy, heal from injuries or illness and create balance in their hectic lives since 2006.
“I am thrilled to be serving and teaching in my new Central Florida community” says Rose Forbes, also known as The Holistic Health and Happiness Coach. “Traveling from Orlando to Daytona and New Smyrna Beach to Palm Coast to see clients makes me appreciate what a fantastic region this is. And using the latest internet technology and cutting-edge training techniques to help clients all across the country with Skype video conferencing has been a great joy for me. I have always had a passion for teaching and helping others reach their full potential. Using my expertise in natural and alternative healing methods and mixing that with an active fitness program and mindfulness practice creates a potent combination that quickly moves people in the direction of optimal health. What good is a healthy body without a happy mind? ” Rose shares more about her background and experience here http://roseforbes.com/about-rose-3/.
Rose makes it easy to exercise in the comfort of your own home. Some people just don’t like the environment of a fitness center or gym. It can be intimidating to begin a fitness regime when someone feels out of shape or that they might be uncomfortable with their lack of knowledge with all that fancy high-tech equipment. Whether clients choose a coaching session by Skype or in-person, Rose brings everything needed for a personal training session. An exercise routine including cardio, flexibility, balance and strength training will be created and customized to a client’s specific fitness level and will be adjusted as they progress. Rose will have you working smarter, not harder to exceed your health and fitness goals.
Diet and lifestyle adjustments are suggested, but always with the key idea of Moderation. Nothing should be off the menu permanently-including dark chocolate and red wine. When you eat right, think good thoughts and follow through on your exercise program at least 80% of the time, you can relax a little the other 20%.
Happiness and mindfulness practice will help connect the dots that may have been missing in so many other attempts at obtaining optimal wellness. Through the practices of meditation, breathwork, forgiveness, gratitude, strategic planning, manifesting abundance and optimism, clients are able to prioritize their goals and learn how to change their thoughts to change their lives.
Holistic Health and Happiness Coaching is provided nationwide by Skype video conferencing or in client’s Central Florida homes within the counties of Brevard, Flagler, Osceola, Orange, Seminole and Volusia. For a limited time, Forbes Empowered Wellness is offering a 20% discount for New Clients. A 2 Hour Coaching session is just $88 until 10/31/13.
To learn more about Forbes Empowered Wellness and Coaching Programs, please visit http://www.roseforbes.com.
About Forbes Empowered Wellness
Forbes Empowered Wellness provides an innovative health and wellness concept that goes beyond eating right and exercising. Rose Forbes, The Holistic Health and Happiness Coach, focuses on the Mind-Body connection to help clients get the results they want quickly and easily maintain their success long-term.