Social media is an undeniably valuable and relevant marketing resource. Our series will teach you how to use it to your advantage.
Portland, OR (PRWEB) September 11, 2013
ShoeFitts Marketing announces a webinar series designed to give retirement plan wholesalers a new way to access and interact with their advisor prospects. “Harnessing the Power of Social Media – for Wholesalers” is a three-part series that will give wholesalers what they need to jump into the social media world.
“Wholesalers know how to pick up the phone and call prospects. But today, business is done online. If you’re not using social media to connect with your prospects online, you’re missing out on an invaluable opportunity to deepen your relationships,” says Sheri Fitts, President of ShoeFitts Marketing. “Social media is an undeniably valuable and relevant marketing resource. Our series will teach you how to use it to your advantage.”
In “Harnessing the Power of Social Media – for Wholesalers,” participants will:
- Familiarize themselves with the social media landscape, quickly, effectively and compliantly
- Learn how to take charge of their online presence
- Learn how to use social media for competitive intelligence
- Get a head start on the fourth quarter selling season
- Apply what they learn to their own business by developing a short-term social media plan to fit their specific business needs
Registration is currently open. In order to provide personal attention to each attendee, the number of participants is limited to 20. Sessions will be held on October 4, 11 and 18, from 12-1 pm EST.
Each one-hour session will cover the basics of using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other new media to find prospects, learn about them and engage them where they are – online.
The complete course is $279, and includes:
- Three 45-minute, weekly presentations with significant time for Q&A, recorded for busy schedules
- One individual, 30-minute strategy session with ShoeFitts Marketing
- Offline assignments designed to reinforce what is learned
- A short-term social media strategy to nurture leads and drive sales
“This special social media series will inform, motivate and inspire. Offering hands-on training, it is designed to help participants jump in with both feet and get the most benefit from their time and effort,” Sheri says. “Those who join us can expect to learn quickly and hit the ground running.”
To register for “Harnessing the Power of Social Media – for Wholesalers,” visit http://tinyurl.com/ShoeFitts-SocialMediaSeries.
About ShoeFitts Marketing
ShoeFitts Marketing is a Portland, OR-based leader in marketing and social media strategy that specializes in helping retirement plan advisors, third party administrators and financial service organizations. Our approach is simple: use the right tool for the right job. We know how to work within the parameters of this regulated environment from decades of experience working in the financial services marketplace. We’ve galvanized industry marketing and social media efforts by developing a cache of premium products and customized training sessions, and use progressive strategies to provide fresh opportunities for clients to establish standout roles in their industry.