Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) September 13, 2013
Skin conditions such as acne can be the source of endless embarrassment. Nikolett Ivanyi experienced the embarrassment caused by acne first hand, which started when she was in her early twenties. Ivanyi spent years in training to learn the most up to date effective treatments for acne. She now shares her education and experience as a Licensed Aesthetician and Certified Acne Specialist at Envision Acne and Skin Care Center in Manalapan. As owner and lead Aesthetician Nikolett assures that her patients get the best acne treatment for their condition.
"With training and guidance, we are all capable of attaining beautiful skin," says Ivanyi, who opened Envision in February of 2013. "I am a former acne sufferer, so I know what my clients go through. I am there for them for every step and I take my time to help them get the attractive skin they deserve."
Years of skin care experience, have made Ivanyi a strong advocate for exhaustively educating and empowering her clients to understand their unique skin condition. "Through continuous state of the art training, experimentation, and trial and error, I have developed an extremely effective Acne Free Skin Program™ combined with a results-oriented home care protocol that transforms the client’s skin without the use of prescription medications in 90 days," adds Ivanyi, who specializes in teen and adult acne treatments, facials and corrective skin treatments.
Ivanyi has been called a "skin care magician" by her clients. Ivanyi shares five tips for preventing acne:
1. Use fragrance-free detergents - Many people are sensitive to artificial fragrances and dyes resulting in skin irritation. Ivanyi recommends using fragrance-free detergents such as Tide Free, Cheer Free, Arm & Hammer Free or All Free & Clear.
2. Use caution with swimming pools - Some pool disinfectants contain chlorine and iodides. These disinfectants can cause skin problems for frequent swimmers. Many prone to acne find the combination of hot, humid weather with the physical exercise of swimming in chlorinated water can cause severe acne flare-ups.
3. Avoid foods that contain androgen hormones - such as peanut butter, corn oil, wheat germ, shellfish, beef and liver, foods all high in androgens, are more likely to increase the severity of acne. Try to find alternatives; for example, almond butter in place of peanut butter, which is a both delicious and healthier alternative.
4. Avoid iodides found in foods, vitamin supplements and sports drinks/bars - The highest food source of iodine is salt. Fast foods, dairy products, seafood, seaweed and fish all contain high iodine levels.
5. Go for the ice - Picking at breakouts will only make things worse. Instead, rub ice on pustules and pimples for about two minutes, twice daily. You must keep the ice moving; if it sits in one place too long, you’ll damage your skin further. Ice will reduce the inflammation and, if treated when they are first forming, they’ll most likely go away.
To make an appointment at Envision Acne & Skin Care Center, call 732-410-4452 or e-mail nikolett(at)envisionacnecenter(dot)com.
About Envision Acne & Skin Care Center
Located at 189 Rt. 9 South
Suite 102 Manalapan, N.J. 07726
Envision Acne & Skin Care Center is owned by Licensed Aesthetician Nikolett Ivanyi. Envision Acne & Skin Care Center offers a serene, therapeutic environment for treatments and products that deliver visible results.
Hours are by appointment only.