Austin, TX (PRWEB) September 05, 2013
MCM Education is pleased to announce a live continuing medical education (CME) meeting will be occurring on October 19, 2013 in New York City. The live CME meeting titled “11th Annual Controversies in Breast Cancer: Applying Evidence to Practice” is designed for medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, and radiation oncologists interested in the treatment of patients with breast cancer. Fellows, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, researchers, and other health care professionals interested in the treatment of breast cancer are also invited to attend.
The live CME meeting will address controversies surrounding the treatment of breast cancer and feature an emphasis on case discussions and new data supporting treatment options. Panel discussions with our diverse faculty will also take place throughout the lectures.
Upon successful completion of the live CME meeting, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the use of molecular assays and biomarkers to assess recurrence risk and predict benefit from therapy for individual patients.
- Analyze strategies for managing patients with metastatic breast cancer through multiple lines of therapy, including assessment of efficacy and safety profiles of available regimens as well as patient comorbidities and prior treatments, in order to tailor and personalize therapy.
- Assess the impact of breast cancer subtype on the efficacy of chemotherapy, endocrine therapy, or targeted therapy in order to optimize treatment selection for individual patients.
- Evaluate data from recent adjuvant and neoadjuvant clinical trials in order to optimize and individualize treatment with cytotoxic, endocrine, or targeted agents for patients with early-stage breast cancer.
- Utilize recent data on surgical and radiation therapy in defined patient subgroups in order to select the appropriate local control strategy for individual patients.
- Incorporate current expert guideline recommendations for the treatment of early-stage and metastatic breast cancer
For more information about this live CME meeting or to register, please contact us:
Online at http://www.cmecorner.com/NYCBRCA
Call us toll-free at 855-276-6855
About MCM Education
MCM Education is a full-service healthcare communications company that has built its reputation on a foundation of integrity, innovation and excellence. MCM Education is able to provide comprehensive educational support including: publishing, computer-based education, meeting management, audio and video production, and distance learning. Incorporated in 1995, MCM Education has distinguished itself through leveraging program visibility and credibility through its unique relationships with key medical associations and also through its application of emerging communications technologies. In addition to matching finite strategies and tactics with specific short-term educational needs, MCM Education has proven to be very effective in developing campaigns of synergistic educational elements orchestrated for maximum impact and consistency of educational message.
Release Issued by Audience Generation, LLC
Audience Generation is a forward-thinking agency at the forefront of the digital revolution and is a nationally and internationally recognized provider of integrated marketing, advertising, and technology services and solutions that offer a new way to find, generate, and engage live, online, social, and mobile audiences where they exist on demand.
Audience Generation is known for its creative strategy, actionable solutions and measurable approach to transforming the ways brands interact with their target audience, whether they exist in person, online, via social networks, or on their mobile devices.
Audience Generation has produced winning traditional, online, e-commerce, social and mobile campaigns including mobile application solutions for Fortune 500, small and medium businesses, not-for-profit organizations, national and international associations and societies, and venture-backed start-up companies across a variety of industry verticals around the world.
To learn how Audience Generation can find your ideal customer, reach them where they exist, build your brand, and grow your bottom line, please call us at 512-708-4678 or email us at growyourbusiness(at)audiencegeneration(dot)com or visit us at http://www.audiencegeneration.com.