Madison, WI (PRWEB) September 03, 2013
Australian IT equipment designer and manufacturer, PC Locs and its international brand Lock’n’Charge Technologies, proudly announces two new customized universal mobile device ready galley carts to support airlines’ in-flight entertainment deployments and paperless operations.
James Symons, CEO of Lock’n’Charge Technologies and PC Locs, says “we pride ourselves on being the only technology company in the airline space for mobile device management that focuses solely on technology. We partner with airlines like Qantas and In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) providers to develop back end support for the latest tablet devices used in airline operations and for IFE.”
The new iQ 30 and iQ 60 Aero carts reflect the voice of the customers who were asking for alternatives in the number of tablets supported.
The iQ 30 Aero cart provides ease of use in a compact and highly portable half size galley cart configuration for use on smaller aircraft or for exclusive deployment to business class customers or private jet applications.
The iQ 60 Aero cart is suited for mass deployment of mobile devices in larger cabins where speed of distribution is important and maximum packing density much be achieved.
“Our engineering team has produced a stunning next generation cart that gives visual indication of operational readiness via our “Ready-Set-Go™” technology. It can be provided with a cable-less device docking solution, customized for your preferred mobile device or as a device independent cabled version to give you greater flexibility in device choice over a longer period of service. “says David Shawcross, Director of Engineering.
LocknCharge Technologies provides the carts that charge, sync and transport over 5000 iPad® devices for Qantas’ fleet of Boeing 747s and is currently working on ground-based and in-flight solutions with several other airlines. LocknCharge also provides standard products for the airline, enterprise, education, hospitality and healthcare market segments which include:
- The iQ 16 SCB Sync and Charge Station™ [or Sync Charge Box™] can sync and charge up to 16 iPad® or iOS devices simultaneously, and charge all devices in approximately the same time it would take to charge one.
- The iQ 16 and iQ 32 Carts™ are a complete solution that can sync, charge, secure and transport up to 32 iPad® devices.
- The iQ Wall Cages™ are designed to store, charge and secure 16 iPad devices in a fixed location.
- The iQ Traveler™ is equipped with everything needed to sync, charge and transport up to 16 iPad® devices.
- The FUYL™ Cell is designed to individually store, charge and secure laptops, iPad® devices or any other mobile electronic device.
- The EVO Cart™ stores and charges up to 40 tablets or Chromebooks.
About Lock’n’Charge Technologies
Lock'n'Charge Technologies is the international brand of PC Locs Pty Ltd - an Australian-based company founded in 1998 and dedicated to the design, manufacture and distribution of the highest quality and most functional secure, charging and transport solutions for iPad® devices and other tablets, notebooks and laptops worldwide.
Lock’n’Charge is currently working with selective organizations to bring quality, innovative and custom solutions to market. Lock 'n' Charge Technologies has distribution centers in North America, Europe and Australia.
Ready Set Go is a trademark of IWS Global Pty Ltd.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.