Mt. Laurel, NJ (PRWEB) September 03, 2013
PRICE® Systems LLC will offer complimentary, full-day seminars across the United States to deliver the hands-on training and interactive presentations to those who were unable to attend 2013 ICEAA Workshop. The Roadshow will travel to the following cities:
- Dayton, Ohio: Thursday, September 19
- Huntsville, Alabama: Thursday, September 26
- Washington, D.C.: Thursday, October 3
- Los Angeles, California: Date to be announced
Each seminar will run 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and includes lunch. These full-day seminars delve into:
- Cloud Computing and Big Data Analysis
- Data Collection and Analysis Supporting Defendable Cost Estimates
- Data-Driven Estimating: Quantifying Electronics Complexity Using Public Data
- TruePlanning® 2014 and Estimating System Integration
- PRICE® Estimating Systems Integration Framework
The seminars will feature presenters who are influential in cost estimating and cost management disciplines, including Anthony DeMarco, President and Founder of PRICE Systems, Arlene Minkiewicz, Chief Scientist for PRICE Research, F. Gurney Thompson III, Cost Research Analyst at PRICE, and Joseph Bauer, Solutions Consultant at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
To view the full agenda and to register for the city nearest you, visit http://www.pricesystems.com/roadshow2013/
About PRICE® Systems
PRICE Systems provides more than 40 years of cost estimating software expertise across a wide variety of market applications and business needs—from aerospace and defense program planning and budgeting to design studies, bids, and proposals for new hardware, software, and microelectronic components. Today, PRICE cost models developed from more than 21,000 projects, plus ongoing PRICE research into refining how those models reflect realistic costs, and PRICE frameworks for integrating client-specific cost histories into new estimating efforts, put PRICE Systems at the forefront of cost estimating and cost management solutions.