(PRWEB) September 03, 2013
The law firm of Barna, Guzy & Steffen Ltd. is proud to celebrate its 75th year of providing legal service for the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota. The firm now known as Barna, Guzy & Steffen was founded by the Honorable Joseph E. Wargo, who graduated from the University of MN law school in 1938 and founded the law firm that same year.
Wargo grew up in Columbia Heights and started his practice in that area. He was joined by Peter Barna in 1952 and by Robert Guzy in 1958. Wargo left the firm in 1968 to serve as a Judge for 11 years on the Anoka County Bench. Over the years, BGS has proudly advanced 11 of its attorneys to become judges in Anoka County.
In 1990 the law firm merged its practice with Steffen Munstenteiger and the firm became known as Barna, Guzy & Steffen. Seventy five years of dedication and experience has helped fuel the firm’s growth and expanded practice areas. With 30 attorneys and more than 60 staff members, Barna, Guzy & Steffen is the largest private law firm in Anoka County today.
Seventy-five years of practicing law has enabled BGS to establish a strong and loyal client base which continues to rely on the firm for legal support. BGS is proud to be serving second and third generations of those clients. BGS relies on its tremendously talented attorneys and staff to continue the Tradition of Service began in 1938 by Joseph Wargo and solidified with 75 years of commitment to clients and the community.
BGS provides a wide range of legal services to individuals as well as small businesses. Clients range in diversity from multinational corporations, government entities and municipalities to individual and personal legal needs.
BGS provides service in the following legal areas:
- Corporate and Business Law
- Banking Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Litigation Law
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning Law
- Government Law
- Labor Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Criminal Defense Law
- Collection Law and Enforcement of Out of State Judgement
BGS is proud of its long standing relationships with its clients and with the community it has served for 75 years. The firm was built on the premise of providing the best legal service for its clients to achieve their goals and guide them through exciting as well as difficult times. It is with great honor and privilege that BGS looks forward to continuing the tradition of legal service built by the firm’s founders and strengthened by the integrity of those serving the community today.
The firm can be contacted at its website http://www.bgs.com.