Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) September 01, 2013
Chompie’s, Arizona’s New York Deli, announces its annual Rosh Hashanah Holiday Dinner to be held on Wednesday, September 4, 2013, from 5:00 p.m. to close at Chompie’s restaurants in Scottsdale, Chandler and Paradise Valley.
The traditional six-course Rosh Hashanah dinner includes appetizers, entrees, sides, soups and dessert for only $29.95 per adult and $14.95 per child.
Reservations are strongly recommended for this special Rosh Hashanah dine in event.
Rosh Hashanah, or the Jewish New Year begins the evening of Wednesday, September 4th, 2013, and ends in the evening on Friday, September 6th, 2013.
The Rosh Hashanah menu includes:
- Glass of kosher wine or grape juice,
- Fresh baked challah and apples and honey
- Gelfite Fish with Beet Horseradish or Chopped Liver with Red Onion Garnish
- Chicken Soup with Matzo Ball
- Beef Barley with Mushroom
- Large Crisp Potato Latke with Applesauce
- Roasted Potatoes with Caramelized Onions
- Glazed Carrots – or – Old World Tzimmis
- One-half Roasted Chicken with Savory Stuffing
- Tender Braised Brisket of Beef with Pan Gravy
- Steelhead Salmon Filet with Dill Butter
- Roasted Breast of Turkey with Savory Stuffing
- A Fine Assortment of Holiday Cakes
The complete Rosh Hashanah menu is available at Chompies.com. There is also a 2013 Rosh Hashanah Holiday Take-Out Menu available. Pick one up at Chompie’s or download the menu at http://www.Chompies.com.
Chompie’s N.Y. style delicatessen, restaurant, bakery, and caterer, has served the Valley since 1979 with mouthwatering breakfast-all-day, lunch, and dinner 7 days a week. Chompie’s four restaurants in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe and Chandler are individually owned and operated. For more information, visit http://www.chompies.com.