Ko Olina, Hawaii (PRWEB) September 03, 2013
1) Get up way too early and try that sunrise yoga class – it’s good for you.
2) Reward yourself for said yoga class with Thalasso Therapy at the Ihilani Spa.
3) Pretend you’re a pro golfer with a family of black swans in your backswing.
4) Head out on a snorkeling adventure and snap a photo of honu.
5) Say “Hi” to Mickey & Friends at Disney’s Aulani Resort.
6) Ride a restored sugarcane locomotive and go back in time.
7) Bring home a hula skirt.
8) Check out the fire dancers at the Fia Fia Luau (there are 10 of them!).
9) Try Ma'o Farms' fresh mangos, bananas and tat soi at our restaurants.
10) Congratulate yourself for eating healthy with a beachside mai tai at sunset.