There’s no news in the fact that online streaming has become a routine nowadays. New TV formats and new generation interactive platforms for social activity, uniting people and being born due to new means of internet communication - that’s important.
Kyiv, Ukraine (PRWEB) September 02, 2013
In particular, the platform (http://since-online.com) will allow to implement new interactive TV formats.
The project chief, a Rost Group partner Alyona Sibiryakova addresses: “During this year, we’ve been developing the system able not only to compete with international real time video assessing services, but also to provide unique capabilities. To be more precise, we are seeing even 2 unique capabilities: unlimited number of users and easy integration with television. There’s no news in the fact that online streaming has become a routine nowadays. New TV formats and new generation interactive platforms for social activity, uniting people and being born due to new means of internet communication - that’s what can really make the news.”
SINCE main benefits:
- SINCE platform involves web audience into watching TV or video session – by allowing people to take part in broadcasting on a global scale through estimate, rating and vote.
- With SINCE it will be possible to see the results of public opinion estimation by unlimited number of web users on the screens and displays (mobile, tablet, laptop) in event and remote locations.
- The system core is based on node.js technology and supports multi-thousand connections
- Support of different resolutions and graphic elements is made possible with SVG technology, the respondent’s interface is html5 based and allows to scale the assessment results to any types of monitors, plasma and other displays, including those in professional TV studios
- New high-capacity system uses Centos 6 as main operational system
- Long Pooling technology provides minimum delay between web-spectators’ votes
- Users can be a part of the event as from stationary PCs, as from mobile devices
- High failure-resistance
Testing of technical capabilities of the SINCE system was conducted by KPI (Kyiv Polytechnical Institute, Ukraine) specialists. While using one server, the test result for ability to hold more than 60 thousand connections was confirmed.
Rost Group agency has before presented its offline version of interactive voting system using ASUS remote controls, which is still used for media content assessing for relatively small closed target groups, and this very version has pushed developers towards the idea of rescaling the service and putting it online.
The launch of SINCE marketing and investement exposure is planned in the beginning of 2014. New TV formats based on SINCE to be presented by the same time.