Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 01, 2013
The report provides an overview of the approved therapies for AML, MDS, unmet need and limitations of the current SOC for relapsed and refractory pts. The report highlights the competition and commercial opportunity in pursuing this therapy area – Comprehensive list of the early and late stage drugs in the clinic, their MoA and the companies developing them.
Detailed financial and competitive analysis of the companies leading in the race to launch new therapies for this indication – Ambit Biosciences, Onconova Therapeutics, SymBio Pharma, and Celgene are available as a separate or with the full report. Key M&A activities that have taken place in this area in the last five years and a list of products in early /late stages of development available for in-licensing are highlighted in the report. This report is built using primary and secondary research data and in-house proprietary database.
Get a copy of the complete report with comprehensive Table of Contents @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/267697-treating-refractory-hematological-malignancies-myelodysplastic-syndromes-mds-and-acute-myeloid-leukemia-aml-emerging-therapeutics.html.
Reasons to buy the report :
Useful for investors, Scientists, Business development managers of Pharma companies with a focus in oncology to address the following-
- What are the opportunities or new approaches to be deployed in the R&D of the company?
- List of validated and new targets
- In-licensing opportunities – Is the way to go forward and be in the race?
- Commercial opportunity and companies’ valuation.
Key Points Discussed in the Report –
1. Overview of the disease and Unmet need
2. Drugs in the pipeline – Mechanism of Action (MoA) and Clinical Stage of development
a. Myelodysplastic Syndromes – Lower-risk, Higher-risk, and recurrent / refractory MDS
b. Acute Myeloid Leukemia – Untreated/ newly diagnosed and relapsed / refractory AML
3. Key milestones
4. Launch Timeline and Commercial Opportunity of Late-stage pipeline (RR MDS and RR AML)
5. M&A and Licensing deals in the last 5 years
6. In-licensing and/or M&A Opportunity
7. Detailed Company analysis includes Clinical data of drugs , Milestones and Valuation for Ambit Biosciences (AMBI), Onconova Therapeutics (ONTX), Celgene (CELG) and SymBio (4582).
Place a direct purchase order @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=267697
Alternatively inquire for discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=267697
Explore above and other reports by MP Advisors @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/mp-advisors/
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We also offer custom research services in case your requirements are not covered in the available syndicated market research reports in our database.