Riviera Beach, FL (PRWEB) September 03, 2013
Sancilio & Company has launched a premier website to support its rapidly expanding distribution network for Ocean Blue, its affordably priced line of ultra-pure omega-3 fatty acid supplements. This website, http://www.OceanBlueProfessional.com, features an unrivaled knowledge base and is the go-to resource for healthcare professionals and consumers on everything related to omega-3 fatty acids.
The new Ocean Blue website features founder and CEO Frederick D. Sancilio, Ph.D. in a series of engaging, down-to-earth informational myth busting videos. In his clear and interesting style, he debunks some of the most common misconceptions about omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, and fish oil supplements. Consumers will also gain a good understanding of the benefits of using Ocean Blue omega-3 fatty acid supplements, which use Advanced Lipid Technology to deliver the purest and one of the most concentrated omega-3 fatty acid products available.
Additionally, OceanBlueProfessional.com features:
- The latest research: Interpreting the science behind the headlines, with the latest studies on omega-3 fatty acids’ impact on triglycerides, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, prenatal health, asthma, ADHD, Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Educational information: This includes a tutorial on how to read the supplement facts on a fish oil product’s label, an explanation of how omega-3 fatty acids help our bodies, and a description of the proprietary purification process used in all Ocean Blue products.
- A portal to a secure pharmacists’ website: This separate site was developed specifically for pharmacy professionals. It includes the latest product information, product information for their customers, wholesale prices, auto ship options, and 24/7 access to their account including account history.
- FAQs: These questions and answers dig deeper than what is found on other websites, and include information on the important differences between fish oil and krill oil, the essential role that omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids play in our diets, and product-specific questions about Ocean Blue products.
- Ask your doctor: Consumers can request a free information packet about the benefits of using Ocean Blue products to share with their doctors.
- Where to buy: A guide to Ocean Blue’s growing distribution chain which currently includes CVS, Walgreens, select RiteAid/GNC and Winn Dixie Supermarkets.
- Special offers: Valuable consumer coupons that can be printed directly off the website for in-store savings at participating retailers.
- Testimonials: A sampling of feedback from satisfied consumers who have switched to Ocean Blue products.
Continuous updates to OceanBlueProfessional.com – including media stories about omega-3 fatty acids, research updates and new distributors – will ensure that this website remains timely, relevant and informative. To stay current on the many health benefits of omega-3 fatty acids, bookmark http://www.OceanBlueProfessional.com.