London, UK (PRWEB) September 02, 2013
The worldwide blood industry has witnessed substantial growth over the past several years, and it is predicted to continue following an upward trend in the upcoming years. The market growth is likely to be propelled by such factors as rapidly aging populations in Japan, the US and some European countries, new product introductions, ongoing technology advancements along with a strong increase in campaigns to promote blood donation.
Blood typing and grouping tests as well as infectious disease screening tests are expected to experience considerable developments in the forthcoming years. Novartis Diagnostics, Abbott, Orchid CellMark, Becton Dickinson, Roche, BioMerieux, Tecan and Diagast are among the leading players in the global blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening market.
In-demand research report “Global Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease Screening Market 2013: France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, US -- Sales Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies” drawn up by Venture Planning Group (VPG) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease Screening Market 2013: France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, US-- Sales Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies
Published: July, 2013
Price: US$ 32,500.00
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening market with a focus on France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, the UK and the US. It discloses critical information on the market performance, delves into the competitive landscape, and uncovers details on the leading market players. The study presents a comprehensive market assessment by geography and by test type, contains sales and market share analyses, examines the market trends. The research study evaluates the market opportunities, reviews potential market entry barriers and risks, covers current and emerging technologies and their potential applications. Moreover, the report includes test volume and sales forecasts.
- Extensive overview of the worldwide blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening market;
- In-depth analysis of seven country markets (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, the UK and the US);
- Review of the major blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests;
- Instrumentation review: operating characteristics, features and selling prices of leading automated and semiautomated analyzers;
- Information on the major in vitro diagnostic technologies and their potential applications;
- Essential data on the market size and structure;
- Examination of the competitive environment and details on the leading companies;
- Discussion of the alternative market penetration strategies;
- Evaluation of the potential market entry barriers and risks;
- Future forecast.
More research studies by VPG can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/vpg/info.html/.
MarketPublishers.com is a multilingual hypermarket offering a rich collection of comprehensive studies on various markets, sectors, industries, companies, etc. We perform professional services aimed to equip our clients with high-quality research products and support critical decision-making.