Our growth is only limited by our ability to expose the product to sales and marketing teams
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 03, 2013
Showcase Software Ltd., a New Zealand-based sales presentation software company, will be pitching to Bay Area investors at San Francisco’s New Zealand Trade and Enterprise event, at the Emirates Team New Zealand base, Pier 32, from 2:00–6:30 p.m. on Sept. 11, 2013.
Showcase Workshop sits poised for growth at the confluence of three rising trends:
1. The mushrooming popularity of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products;
2. The rapid rise of tablet computers in the business realm; and,
3. The ubiquitous demand among small- and medium-size businesses to compete with the polished sales materials and look of larger organizations.
The Showcase Workshop presentation software assembles all of a company’s sales and marketing collateral in one mobile, attractive and brandable space. Because it’s always up to date on the sales team’s tablets, it’s always ready for a presentation.
Showcase Workshop was invited to attend the New Zealand Trade and Enterprise event as one of the country’s most innovative technology companies.
“Our growth is only limited by our ability to expose the product to sales and marketing teams,” said Adam Blackwell, VP of Marketing, Showcase Software Ltd. “For most, it’s a no-brainer. Even companies that have invested tens of thousands of dollars in custom app development tell us that Showcase solves all of their problems. ‘How fast can we get it?’ is the reaction we hear the most.”
Worldwide SaaS revenue is forecast to reach $22.1 billion by 2015, according to Gartner, Inc. In addition, Strategy Analytics forecasts that the tablet segment could grow to be $49 billion by 2015, amid booming demand for devices that bridge the gap between smartphones and laptops. This is a market that was close to zero in 2010.
“Our objective is to demonstrate the growth potential for Showcase Workshop, and that it is the business world’s most user-friendly sales tool,” said Blackwell. “Our primary audience is progressive, forward thinkers who recognize the value of slick, professional branded communication.”
Using a cloud-based platform, the Showcase Workshop software is accessed online and does not require building a new application.
“Showcase eliminates the expense of developing customized presentation apps,” Blackwell explained. “By using Showcase Workshop to develop and update business presentations, small brands can level the playing field against larger competitors.”
Other Showcase Workshop benefits include:
- All sales presentations are tablet-optimized.
- Companies can begin creating customized sales presentations in minutes, without needing to know any code, and later distribute those presentations to their sales force instantly.
- Showcase’s native analytics shows which sales prospects access leave-behind materials, and how much a company’s sales force uses the software.
- Whether it’s a single correction or an entirely new presentation, the sales team will always have the most up-to-date materials on hand. There are no printing or delivery costs, no waiting for downloads, and no potential for conflicting versions.
About Showcase Workshop
Showcase Workshop was established in June 2011. The founders saw that companies had begun providing tablets to their sales force to reduce the need for printed materials, and to improve their sales impact, but had no means to organize and dispatch beautiful, consistent sales collateral.
After successfully market-testing a beta version in 2011, Showcase launched commercially in 2012 and now has corporate customers across a wide range of sizes, geographic regions and industries, including: automotive, telecommunications, energy, retail, financial services, primary industry, engineering and construction, professional services, and government departments.