Reliance mobility combines the functionality of the Quality, EHS, and Compliance system with the convenience of a mobile solution.
Farmingdale, NY (PRWEB) September 10, 2013
EtQ, a provider of Quality, Compliance, and Environmental Health and Safety software, is pleased to announce that its flagship product, Reliance, is now available on a mobile platform.
EtQ’s mobile platform includes most of the functionality of Reliance, ensuring that quality is always close at hand. Mobility enhances visibility within the compliance system, and speeds up the process of responding to events.
Reliance mobility includes the ability to:
- Browse, search and select records on the server to download for offline use.
- Automatically check out downloaded records to prevent concurrent updates while offline.
- Update assigned tasks while offline in any application.
- Attach pictures as supporting evidence.
- Add a signature as an image.
- Search and filter records offline.
"Mobility has changed the way technology is used, and businesses are starting to adapt to this evolution," stated Morgan Palmer, chief technology officer at EtQ. "Reliance mobility combines the functionality of the Quality, EHS, and Compliance system with the convenience of a mobile solution. The resulting level of functionality enables users to reap the benefits of a mobile enterprise solution, while offering the unparalleled versatility of the Quality, EHS and Compliance system and increasing flexibility, automation and collaboration tenfold."
For more information on Reliance mobility contact EtQ at info(at)etq(dot)com or 800-354-4476. Visit us on the Web at http://www.etq.com.