Watford, Hertfordshire (PRWEB UK) 5 September 2013
Cloudamour is pleased to announce that it has achieved Microsoft Partner Gold status, which elevates it into the top 2% of Service Providers in the UK. To achieve this, businesses must first achieve Microsoft Partner Silver and then prove their skills and competencies against the strict Partner Gold criteria.
Cloudamour was born in the Cloud on February 2012 and has an ambition to transform the view of office technology and educate SMEs about the benefits of the Cloud. To celebrate its new Gold status it has developed a two minute film which unravels the mystery of Cloud Computing.
Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5V-dssXUVM.
Cloudamour's founder and MD Mitchell Feldman says: “Before the Cloud, SMEs were restricted by funds and exposed to risk with data often saved on a single server. Cloud solutions evens up the playing field. We offer SMEs affordable, reliable and safe business solutions, which enables businesses to become more scalable and able to compete with larger companies."
Since its launch 18-months ago, Cloudamour has revolutionised the companies it supports, with faster, safer and more cost-effective IT. With little or no risk of system outages or downtime, there is less time on the phone to support, faster learning curves and better business efficiency. The Cloud offers greater freedom, with flexible access from home or on the move; it allows people to embrace the mobile era and access files and folders from anywhere.
The Cloud Myths
2. Impacts control and ownership of data.
3. Security issues.
5. Incompatible with office devices.
6. Data is not backed up.
7. Administration to make the move.
The Cloud Truths
1. SMEs typically gain a 65% reduction in IT costs with monthly payments and little or no up-front costs.
2. Data is accessible 24/7 365 days a year and ownership is unaffected.
3. Cloudamour offers clients the ability to host on the Microsoft platform which is Impact Level 2 security (IL2). The same security used by the UK Government for schools and councils.
4. Most companies already use the Cloud with Facebook, Gmail, Dropbox, Online Banking, Outlook and iCloud all operating in the Cloud.
5. Compatible with PC, Mac, iPad, tablets and most mobile devices.
6. The Cloud backs up automatically, and gives access to previous versions of files, anytime.
7. Seamless transition to the Cloud.
Table source: Cloudamour September 2013
Adam Rubins, Chief Executive Officer from Way To Blue says:
“We’re a digital agency, who had five servers just to manage Microsoft Exchange for 90 global users across seven countries. Our backups were failing, archiving was out of hand, and we had a single point of failure, so if London went down, so did our other offices. We used Skype for instant messaging, and phone calls from time to time, but that wasn’t always reliable. We needed a scalable system that would perform well consistently and give us peace of mind in the event of disaster recovery”.
With help from Cloudamour, Way To Blue made a seamless transition to Microsoft Office 365 with Exchange Online and Lync Online, giving its global employers and its clients access to instant messaging, voice-over-IP phone calls and HD video. The cloud-based suite has helped the firm increase efficiency, reduce overheads, and improve staff collaboration and productivity. “Cloudamour gave us exceptional advice and support. We trust the team explicitly and the transition was extremely smooth.”
Like an iPad to consumers, Cloudamour offers business solutions that SMEs often do not realise they need, but once they have it, they cannot live without it.
Cloudamour is a small business with some big partners, including:
NOTES TO EDITORS