Thanks to the team of of highly qualified medical professionals Center for Brain Stimulation is returning thousands of people to active and independent life.
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) September 04, 2013
Nervous system disorders are one of the main causes of infant disabilities. However, the world of modern medicine is constantly discovering new approaches and technologies, applicable to rehabilitation.
In 2013, a new Center for Brain Stimulation was opened in Kiev, Ukraine, under the leadership of its CEO Alexander Kiyan and the head physician Larisa Rakhuba.
The Center is dedicated to treating and rehabilitating patients of different age groups with congenital and acquired physical and psychological diseases. Thanks to an authoring technique based on old Slavonic treatment methods and a team of highly qualified medical professionals from around the world, including Cuban rehabilitation and therapy experts, the Center is now returning thousands of people to active and independent life. The Center specializes in treating children with cerebral palsy and developmental speech delay and in rehabilitation of adults after injuries and accidents.
The rehabilitation team uses the most effective methods of Voight, Bobath, Margaret Rood, Winthrop Phelps, Temple Fay, Montessori, Doman. The complex also includes method of brain polarization and stimulation that allows selectively affecting damaged parts of brain and restoring their performance.
The rehabilitation program is indicated for treatment of:
- Chronic brain diseases (Parkinson’s disease / Huntington’s disease / cerebral atrophy)
- Intracranial injuries
- Neuroses and tics
- Mental disorders, caused by brain trauma (dementia / derangement or depression after intracranial injuries)
- Stroke (cerebrovascular accident / intracerebral bleeding)
- Brain damage caused by oxygen deprivation (after intensive care or severe lung diseases)
- Chronic peripheral nervous system diseases (polyneuropathy, inflammatory disease of nerves and nerve roots)
- Palsy, sensation disorders due to spinal cord and soft tissues injury (after car accidents, surgeries or spinal medulla diseases)
- Congenital disorders of central nervous system and spinal medulla
- Sequelae of neuroinfections (poliomyelitis)
- Chronic pain syndromes
- Infantile cerebral palsy
- Developmental speech delay
The Center is constantly developing its unique methods. One of its main goals is to study the signals feeding the brain. The Health Magazine Zdorovie wishes the Center the best of luck in their important and inspiring mission of giving people with physical challenges a new solid chance to restore their life and ability.
About The Health Magazine Zdorovie
The Health Magazine Zdorovie is the advocate for Russian-speaking Americans who choose to live healthier, happier lives. Whether the patrons aspire to develop a more positive outlook, lose weight, or overcome a chronic medical condition, The Health Magazine delivers beneficial and timely information, advice, tools, guidance, and support which can be easily accessed through subscription, distribution, online at Zdorovie.com, on iPad and through libraries. Zdorovie exists to help its readers maintain a healthy lifestyle and, more importantly, feel better about themselves. Every aspect of a good life—food, fashion, beauty, fitness, and relationships—is put in a healthy context through smart, substantive editorial and design that’s fresh and fun.