London, UK (PRWEB) September 06, 2013
PTOLEMUS, an international consulting firm recognised as the go-to source of information on Usage-based Insurance (UBI), is announcing the launch of the 2013 edition of its UBI Global Study.
Previewed at the world's largest conference on insurance telematics, the hefty 720-page study is by far the most complete analysis available worldwide on the exploding UBI market.
The fruit of more than 200 interviews and three years of research, it brings together:
- A global market analysis, lessons learned and key trends,
- Service model evaluations with in-depth case studies of 38 key players worldwide,
- Insurers' strategies analyses with 22 insurance carriers profiles and rating, from Allstate to USAA,
- Assessments of technology solutions, from devices to Big Data processing and the legal implications,
- An evaluation of suppliers with profiles of 85 UBI technology and service providers,
- Market analysis of the ecosystem with 20 country profiles,
- Quantitative analysis of the market per country, per region and per business line with predictions, recommendations and forecasts.
The 2013 edition is also the only truly Global UBI market assessment to come with a bottom-up market model and forecasts to 2020 in Europe, Russia, North America, LATAM and Asia.
Preliminary results of the study will be shared by Frederic Bruneteau, PTOLEMUS’ Managing Director and co-author on the first day of the conference during his presentation entitled: Global UBI Best Practice Case Studies.
PTOLEMUS Consulting Group is the first strategy consulting firm entirely focused on the domain of location-based services and telematics. Run by partners in Brussels, London, Paris, Milan, Hamburg and Boston, PTOLEMUS assists leading companies in defining and executing their strategy.
For press interviews, please contact Thomas Hallauer on thomas(at)ptolemus(dot)com
To meet Frederic Bruneteau during the conference: fbruneteau(at)ptolemus(dot)com