London, UK (PRWEB) September 04, 2013
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of Market Research in the Mobile World Europe. The event will take place on October 8-11, 2013, in London, the United Kingdom.
Market Research in the Mobile World Europe is the leading global conference series for the market research industry. Attendees will gather in London this October to listen to world class speakers, participate in cutting edge discussions and gain an in-depth understanding of the latest tools and technologies available. Speakers at MRMW Europe including top marketing researchers from multinational companies, international think tanks and the world’s most innovative research agencies, among others, will take an up-close look at how mobile has and is changing overall research design as well as how new stakeholders like mobile operators and social media companies are becoming part of the ecosystem. Europe’s complex data protection and privacy laws will be discussed as well.
Trusted by over 1800 participants around the globe, Market Research in the Mobile World Europe is the event not to be missed by corporate researchers, research agencies, technology innovators and independent researchers – all those who are actively working in the online and mobile space. The event will be bigger than ever, with additional workshops, networking receptions, increased exhibition space and of course a program that challenges the status quo and brings together the leaders in mobile marketing research.
Global Nuclear Supply Chain and Enhancement Forum
Date: October 8-11, 2013
Location: The Cumberland – London, the UK
Join the Event in London this October to:
- Hear the BBC speak about its landmark study on global news consumption across multiple devices
- Learn how researchers from Telekom Labs are exploring the mobile phone capabilities of the future
- Understand how KLM designed a "mobile first" infrastructure for a multi-channel research project
- Listen to the MIT defining the future of information and knowledge sharing
- Receive first hand results from EE's behavioural customer analysis
- PLUS: pre and post event workshops on haptic design thinking and mobile research project management!
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.
MarketPublishers.com is a multilingual hypermarket offering a rich collection of comprehensive studies on various markets, sectors, industries, companies, etc. We perform professional services aimed to equip our clients with high-quality research products and support critical decision-making.