London, UK (PRWEB) September 04, 2013
In 2012, Europe was an unrivalled leader in the world turbochargers market with a share of around 50%. The region is expected to keep its leadership position in the forthcoming years. The worldwide automotive turbocharger market volume is predicted to surpass the 39.4 million units mark by 2017, whilst the total revenue is likely to exceed USD 12.6 billion by the end of the same year. Gasoline turbochargers form the most prospective market segment.
BorgWarner, Bosch Mahle Turbosystems GmbH, Honeywell International, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Continental AG and Cummins Turbo Technologies are amid the most prominent players in the global turbochargers field.
In-demand research study “Turbocharger Market by Vehicle Types (Passenger & Commercial), Fuel Types (Diesel & Gasoline) & Geography – Global Trends & Forecasts to 2017” drawn up by MarketsandMarkets has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Turbocharger Market by Vehicle Types (Passenger & Commercial), Fuel Types (Diesel & Gasoline) & Geography – Global Trends & Forecasts to 2017
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report provides an insightful guide to the global turbocharger marketplace. It presents a comprehensive market assessment by geography, vehicle types, fuel types, technology and applications; describes the actual market state and also discloses the historical data on the industry performance. The research study examines the key factors driving and restraining the market development; outlines the major market opportunities, challenges and winning imperatives; and discusses burning industry issues. The report delves into the competitive landscape, profiles top industry participants, and traces the recent industry activities. In addition, the future forecast for the global turbocharger industry through 2017 is at hand in the study.
- Extensive overview of the world turbocharger market and discussion of the predominant market trends and important industry issues.
- Examination of the major market drivers and restraints.
- Identification of the key market challenges, opportunities and winning imperatives.
- Insightful description of the competitive scenario.
- Profiles of the leading companies including general overview, details on financials, products & services, strategies and developments.
- In-depth market analysis by geography, vehicle types, fuel types, technology and applications.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Patent analysis.
- Future forecast through 2017.
More research studies by MarketsandMarkets can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/marketsnmarkets/info.html.
MarketPublishers.com is a multilingual hypermarket offering a rich collection of comprehensive studies on various markets, sectors, industries, companies, etc. We perform professional services aimed to equip our clients with high-quality research products and support critical decision-making.