Waltham, MA (PRWEB) September 05, 2013
WHO: Peoplefluent®, a leading social human capital management technology company.
WHAT: Peoplefluent will present a series of complimentary webinars throughout September. During live democasts and engaging discussions of key human capital management issues, industry experts will provide insights for building strategic talent management, recruiting, workforce planning and compliance and inclusion programs that yield measurable results.
- Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT/9:00 a.m. MT/10:00 a.m. CT) What if executives “on-the-go” could access critical HR data and workforce talent insights anywhere, anytime? During the live democast, “Mobilizing Talent Insights with OrgPublisher Executive,” John Kranz, product manager, Peoplefluent, will discuss how to use mobile capabilities of OrgPublisher Executive for iPad to access information to better understand people, their talents, strengths and overall performance in the workplace.
To register for this webinar, please visit: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/304899783.
- Thursday, September 12, 2013, 1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. MT/12:00 p.m. CT) In today’s marketplace, a lack of transparency during the recruiting and hiring process can be costly to a company’s bottom line. Kevin Grossman, director of product and content marketing, Peoplefluent, will highlight components of a successful recruitment program, including openness, communication and accountability, in the webinar titled, “The Transparent Recruiting Process: Optimize Performance, Retention and Succession Planning in 7 Simple Steps.”
To register for this webinar, please visit:
- Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. MT/12:00 p.m. CT) Dependence on quick, cheap and easy means of “staying connected” is eroding communication skills in the workplace. Author, organizational consultant and communication adviser Geoffrey Tumlin explains how to interact productively and meaningfully in today’s digital world using several counterintuitive—but highly effective and immediately usable—communication strategies. Join Tumlin’s session titled, “Stop Talking, Start Communicating: Counterintuitive Secrets to Success in Business and in Life.”
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://mktg.peoplefluent.com/StopTalkingStartCommunicatingWebinar_Registration.html.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 2:00 p.m. ET (11:00 a.m. PT/12:00 p.m. MT/1:00 p.m. CT) HR executives constantly look for ways to make better business decisions. In the live democast, “Workforce Visualization Made Easy with OrgPublisher,” Peoplefluent experts will discuss leveraging OrgPublisher’s Daily Workforce Reports and automated org charts for creating a bigger picture of headcount, talent gaps and budgeting metrics to contribute to organizational success.
To register for this webinar, please visit: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/922487519.
- Monday, September 30, 2013, 12:00 p.m. ET (9:00 a.m. PT/10:00 a.m. MT/11:00 a.m. CT) In honor of Disability Awareness month in October, Peoplefluent Principal Business Consultant Julia Mendez and Diversity and Inclusion Manager and ADA Coordinator for the Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission James Clinkscale, will share tips on “How to Overcome the Hidden Bias in Hiring Persons with Disabilities.” This powerful discussion will provide actionable tips to help remove barriers and expand opportunities for persons with disabilities and encourage an inclusive and understanding environment in the workplace.
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://mktg.peoplefluent.com/Sept30_DisabilityAwareness.html.
Peoplefluent is the leading provider of talent management solutions designed to support the entire workforce. We provide the mobile enablement, social collaboration, information visualization and the domain expertise required to empower strategic decision making and true employee engagement. Our talent management software enables organizations to unlock each individual’s potential by removing the boundaries that limit the performance and productivity of your workforce. With the most comprehensive talent suite in the industry including solutions for talent management, workforce compliance and diversity, contingent workforce management, analytics and workforce planning, Peoplefluent offers a solution to optimize every step of the talent lifecycle.
Our solutions have helped over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories successfully achieve their talent aspirations. Today, 80% of the Fortune 100 relies on Peoplefluent solutions as part of their talent management delivery strategy.
# # #