Irvine, CA (PRWEB) September 04, 2013
The Irvine Chamber’s Micropreneur® Program http://www.irvinemicropreneur.com, is designed to teach entrepreneurs and small business owners how to raise capital, market their products, develop new business opportunities, manage finances and plan for greater prosperity. The September webinar lineup will feature topics on how to identify the right strategies for different businesses, SBA programs for the economically disadvantaged and veteran business owners, how to create a compelling story for investors and will be capped off by a entrepreneurs roundup where four companies will present their ideas and concepts for 10 minutes each. The webinars are free for all to attend and take place every Thursday from Noon-1pm.
The Irvine Micropreneur® Program September Line-Up:
September 5, 2013
“Is Your Business a Star? Identifying the Right Strategies for Your Business Type”
Presented by John Kurth, President and Founder of Syntactics Sales Scripting™. Tune-in to learn:
- How to identify different business types
- What key elements does one need in order for a start-up to keep growing
- How to align the pieces of business for sustaining success
September 12, 2013
“SBA Programs To Help Women, the Economically Disadvantaged, and Veteran Business Owners to Succeed”
Presented by the U.S. Small Business Administration.Tune-in to learn:
- The Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contracting Program that allows contracting officers to set aside contracting opportunities specifically for women
- The HUBZone program that provides incentives and resources to businesses located in underutilized areas
- The multiple programs in place to provide support to veterans starting their own businesses
September 19, 2013
“Are You Ready For The Big Leagues? A Checklist For Entrepreneurs”
Presented by Entrepreneur and Angel Investor Bill Waldo. Tune-in to learn:
- What creates a compelling story for investors
- How to transform skepticism into enthusiasm regarding the project
- How to make sure startups are properly prepared for the real business challenges they will encounter
September 26, 2013
Four companies will present their innovative ideas and concepts for 10 minutes each, and will be followed by a Q&A. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about the cutting edge of business opportunities by meeting new companies before they become household names.
The free Micropreneur® Webinars are scheduled for every Thursday, Noon to 1pm and feature a different topic each week. Past archived programs can be accessed in the multimedia section of http://www.irvineecondev.com. To learn more about the Irvine Micropreneur® Program, visit: http://www.irvinemicropreneur.com or contact Victor DiCarlo at (949) 502-4128.
About the Irvine Chamber of Commerce
The Irvine Chamber of Commerce is one of the most influential Chamber’s in Orange County representing hundreds of local businesses. The Chamber’s mission is to promote an economic climate that strengthens the competitiveness of local businesses, while offering members a wide range of benefits, services, programs and information. The Irvine Chamber is one of only 250 Chambers in the U.S. who meet the requirements for accreditation by the U.S. Chamber. For more information, please call 949-660-9112, or visit http://www.irvinechamber.com.