mBLAST CEO Mark Hatch and Forrester Analyst Zachary Reiss-Davis will discuss how organizations can use social media analytics to generate the insights required to improve their brand positioning, campaign effectiveness, and customer satisfaction
Boston, MA (PRWEB) September 05, 2013
mBLAST, the leading provider of web presence analytics, today announced that it will host a webinar featuring Forrester Research on “Social Intelligence: From Strategic Planning to Influencer Engagement” on September 24, 2013 at 1:00 pm EDT. Click here to register.
During this event, mBLAST CEO Mark Hatch and Forrester Analyst Zachary Reiss-Davis will discuss how organizations can use social media analytics to generate the insights required to improve their brand positioning, campaign effectiveness, customer satisfaction and crisis management. Topics to be covered include:
- The Social Marketing Technology Value Chain – and the role of solutions for social listening, reach, depth and relationships
- How social intelligence can be used to activate and recalibrate marketing and business programs
- Why social intelligence should also inform the process of identifying relevant influencers for outreach and engagement
- The 5 key elements of social intelligence -- sentiment, topic, authority, reach and resonance
- Best practices learned from some of the world’s largest companies that are analyzing relevant social content – on business performance, competitors, customer sentiment, market trends and public policy – to gain unique and actionable insights
This webinar will also include Q&A with participants and a Twitter conversation at #mblastlive.
Click here to read more and to register.
mBLAST web presence analytics help OEMs, consulting firms and enterprises discover, analyze and engage with the voices that matter most to them. Our mPACT solutions use patented mPACT dISTIL™ algorithms to filter out the noise of social chatter to deliver results focused on the signal of meaningful conversations, in near real time. mPACT solutions are optimized to solve the business problems faced by customer service and HR organizations. mBLAST is a global company headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with sales and development teams around the world. For more information, visit http://www.mblast.com or contact us at info(at)mblast(dot)com.