Over 20 industry experts will present over the two day event.
Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) September 10, 2013
Well over 150 of Canada’s leading fleets will be meeting in Toronto Oct 1-2 for the 1st Natural Gas Vehicle Canada Conference and Exhibition. The event will unite key industry stakeholders with major fleet operators to help facilitate the roll out of LNG & CNG vehicles and infrastructure throughout Canada.
Over 20 industry experts will present over the two day event, covering topics as diverse as vehicle options, infrastructure availability, policy, finance and maintenance among other issues. Speakers include:
- Deb Frodl, Global Executive Director, ecomagination, GE
- Frank Des Rosiers, Deputy Minister, Innovation and Energy Technology Sector, Natural Resources Canada
- Peter Ringler, Chief Commercial Officer, GE Capital Canada
- Douglas Stout, Vice President, Energy Solutions & External Relations, Fortis BC
- Bob Taylor, Manager, LNG Business Development, Shell Canada
More information on the event can be found at http://www.ngvevent.com/canada.
Or by contacting
FC Business Intelligence
+44 (0)20 7375 7227