Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) September 06, 2013
Online beauty supply store NewVo Beauty recaps some of the most daring beauty trends featured at Fashion Week following an article by Styleite.
According to the September 4th article published by Styleite titled “The 10 Beauty Trends We’re Daring Enough to Try During Fashion Week,” there are many looks that have recently appeared on the runways, and from designers and celebrities, that are bound to make their way to Fashion Week 2013.
The article shares these daring beauty trends for Fashion Week 2013:
- Wet hair- Oiled or gel haired styles give the appearance of drenched hair. This style has been seen on the Fall 2013 Lanvin runway.
- Slicked-back hair- Similar to the wet hair style, this look has been featured on the Balamin Fall runway shows.
- Buns- This look has been seen on Miley Cyrus recently and is very reminiscent of the 90’s buns that Gwen Stefani used to sport.
- Glitter eyelids- Recently featured by Chanel, bright and shimmery eye shadows are back in style.
- Red lips- Wine colored red hues are in style this season. They have been featured on the runway of designer Dolce and Gabbana.
“The truth is, you are never going to know with certainty what will pop up on Fashion Week runways,” says Sara Greenstone, a representative for online beauty supply store NewVo Beauty. “What we do know is that many of these styles, especially for hair, come with a price. Be careful when trying new styles; you could cause unintended damage to your hair. Bright hair dyes and tight buns can cause added stress to your hair, causing it to split. Think ahead and hydrate your hair before you go all out with Fashion Week inspired hairstyles. Use Keratin Complex to keep your hair healthy and strong.”
NewVo Beauty sells over 5,000 professional beauty salon products. Committed to providing quality, hard-to-find premium products and great service, NewVo Beauty offers high-demand salon merchandise at affordable prices. They’re available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure customers have a great buying experience.