Packed with the kind of with shock and mayhem that could easily be taken from today’s headlines, Gore House will prove to be an experience that will haunt visitors long after their visit!
Nashville, TN (PRWEB) September 09, 2013
From September 13th until Halloween, Gore House invites everyone to enjoy the theatrical mayhem provided by the Gore House. All scenes have been fine-tuned or re-vamped to make Gore House an all new experience for both veteran and virgin ‘hauntofiles’. Gore House has added a new experience to tour the undead scenes armed with only one glow stick per group with Lights Out Sundays. The scares are gruesome, graphic and ‘in-your-face’. There aren’t standard movie characters; only characters original to Gore House, and more reality-based scenes of horror.
Dates and Times of Operation:
- September 13th-October 26th: Every Friday and Saturday, 8PM-1AM
- 3 Sundays in October (October 13th, 20th, and 27th)- Lights Out!
- Open Halloween Night- Thursday, October 31st, 7PM-11PM
Location: 118 Mid Town Court in Hendersonville, just minutes from downtown Nashville!
Admission Price: $13.00
- Military Appreciation- every night!
A valid military ID entitles the bearer of the ID to a single discount of $2 off the ticket price*
*Offer good only for person identified with the military ID, not for group; not good with other offers or coupons.
- 9/13/13: Opening Night: Dr. Gangrene, the Physician of Fright and host of the 10th annual Halloween Hootenanny will be paying Gore House a visit.
- 9/28/13 and 10/12/13: Zombie Night: Dress up as a zombie for a special discount!* Celebrating the Zombie Run on 9/28 and the Zombie Walk on 10/12, get your full blown zombie look on for a $2 discount off of the ticket price.
*Offer good for person dressed as zombie only, not for entire group, not good with other offers or coupons.
- 10/11/13, 10/12/13, and 10/13/13: Mockingbird Hill Book Signing: Meet local author Travis Bibb and get your copy of the new mystery novel set in Tennessee, centered around a serial killer.
- 10/13/13, 10/20/13, and 10/27/13: Lights Out Sundays: Armed only with one glow stick per group for light, tour the undead scenes- Will you make it out without becoming an unwilling victim?
On Friday and Saturday evenings in September, how would you like to experience a night in Gore House as an actor as a feature story? Would you be interested in shadowing the technical staff of Gore House during a typical evening? Do you need photos and other promotional material from Gore House? Please contact Lisa Cornwell at info(at)gorehouse(dot)net. We look forward to hearing from you.
About The Gore House
The Gore House is in its second year of operation. Wes Cornwell, Justin Hammonds and Chris Pottinger bring a total of 47 years combined experience in the professional haunt industry to Gore House. Known regionally and nationally in the industry, all three have worked as actor, designer, builder, director, producer, special effects engineer, makeup artist and security. These premier haunters have helped create many of the legendary haunted houses in the Nashville area such as Devil’s Dungeon, Shocktober, The Body Farm, The Haunted Castle, The Haunted Woods, and Horror High. This year, even more veteran actors have joined forces with Gore House to add to the theatrical mayhem. The dedicated cast and crew are seasoned and familiar with haunt and theatre production.