The success of our software solutions and customer satisfaction with our development services enabled us to maintain a solid market position and continue to grow through H1 2013.
Walnut Creek, CA (PRWEB) September 09, 2013
Exadel, a global software engineering company, continued its track record as one of the industry’s technology leaders in the first half of 2013. Exadel's success is executed not only through customer projects, but also through their innovative enterprise software solutions and products which have driven strong, continued growth in 2013:
- Appery.io. – The first mobile platform that offers a cloud-based rapid development environment integrated with back-end services and a rich catalog of API plug-ins.
- RESTXpress – A design-time tool and run-time engine for securely turning enterprise assets into RESTservices.
- Exadel Secure Documents – Solves the problem of how to make documents that may be contained in many different Enterprise Document Management Systems available outside the enterprise in a secure, unified way.
- Exadel Enterprise MobileSafe – Solves the general problem of enterprises allowing mobile access to their data while maintaining maximum security by using the hybrid architecture for mobile apps.
“The success of our software solutions and customer satisfaction with our development services enabled us to maintain a solid market position and continue to grow through H1 2013.” – Fima Katz, CEO and President.
The company continues to build an impressive pipeline of business with existing customers, and has added 8 new strategic Fortune 500 clients to its client base. In addition to growing the customer base, Exadel has marched on with significant growth to the technical talent pool, as well as modernization of the headquarters and development centers. Some of Exadel’s highlights in 2013 include:
- 29% increase in revenue compared to the first half of 2012
- 22 new Enterprise clients
- 30% growth in total number of employees
- Product launch of Appery.io (formerly “Tiggzi”) featured at TechCrunch Disrupt 2013
- Doubled the number of Appery.io subscribers during 2013
Exadel is also well known as the creator of Exadel Studio, an extension of Eclipse into a complete web app IDE, and RichFaces, a comprehensive library of JavaServer Faces components for rich UIs. These are both now part of JBoss’s offerings as JBoss Developer Studio and JBoss RichFaces.
Exadel’s cross-industry software development expertise has helped clients by developing innovative technology solutions since 1998. Hundreds of companies around the world have turned to Exadel for tools, training, and professional services to help them build mission-critical enterprise applications, so they can run their businesses with efficiency and security. Exadel boasts a broad mobile practice built on extensive experience helping enterprises take strategic advantage of the emerging client-cloud paradigm that is changing the way we work. Exadel operates with a flexible approach that helps companies quickly deploy mobile technologies to increase customer and brand loyalty, improve productivity, and drive revenues. The company offers a wide range of collaborative services for all stages of the development process and all software layers. Exadel is privately held and profitable with its global headquarters located in Walnut Creek, California USA.