New Orleans, LA (PRWEB) September 07, 2013
Travelers can now book the most popular tours in New Orleans at a discounted rate through TripShock.com. Here are the top 5 fall attractions in New Orleans, as ranked by authentic TripShock.com traveler reviews.
1. New Orleans Creole Queen Dinner Jazz Cruise: Guests will cruise the Mississippi River aboard an authentic paddlewheel boat while listening to live New Orleans jazz and dining on Creole cuisine. Appointed in Victorian décor, the paddlewheel boat provides the perfect location to experience a delectable Southern evening.
2. New Orleans Zoo, Aquarium, Insectarium and IMAX Combo Deal: Travelers can save on tickets to the Audubon Institute’s main attractions by combining all four into a 14-day pass. The pass allows access to a wealth of education and entertainment options at Audubon Zoo, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, and Audubon Insectarium.
3. The Original French Quarter Walking Ghost Tour: Thrill seekers can visit French Quarter sites known to have paranormal activity, for a chilling romp through the Crescent City. This authentic ghost tour has been featured on major television networks such as A&E, Discovery, The History Channel, and Travel Channel.
4. New Orleans Double Decker Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours: Sightseers can enjoy a flexible day in the Big Easy with the freedom of a hop-on, hop-off bus tour. Iconic double decker buses run through the city on a 30-minute loop, giving tourists ample time to get the most out of their sightseeing adventures.
5. New Orleans Ghosts and Spirits Night Time Walking Tour: This two-hour tour takes brave souls on a nighttime romp through America’s most haunted city. The tour guide narrates vivid ghost tales in locations with known sightings on a paranormal adventure that is great for adults and couples.
Visit http://www.TripShock.com to book the top five things to do in New Orleans this fall.