Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) September 09, 2013
When: September 10-13, 2013
Where: The Washington Hilton, Washington DC, 1919 Connecticut Ave., NW
What: Datto, an international and award-winning provider of hardware- and cloud-based on- and off-site backup, disaster recovery and intelligent continuity solutions, is holding their first partner conference. Topics will focus on technologies in the backup and disaster recovery space, the hybrid cloud and virtualization, and the IT channel and managed services provider industry.
Who: The conference will feature industry leaders including:
- Alexis Ohanian, Co-Founder of Reddit –
Speaking about the transformative power of the Internet and how anyone can change the world with a good idea and a laptop.
- Steve Herrod, Former CTO at VMware and current Managing Director at General Catalyst Partners –
Speaking about the state of public versus private datacenter infrastructure trends, the technologies in play for each of them, and the opportunities they offer the IT channel. Steve is also a new member of Datto’s board and led a round of $25M in growth equity for Datto.
- Austin McChord, CEO and Founder of Datto –
Speaking about the future of backup and disaster recovery technology and Datto’s prominent areas of growth including, international expansion, new product development for wider market penetration, and enhanced services for existing customers.
- Raj Goel, CSSP, Owner of Brainlink –
Speaking about regulation and compliance issues and what MSPs need to know about the HIPAA Final Omnibus Rule, which goes into effect on September 23.
- Paul Sagan, Former CEO and current Executive Vice Chairman of Akamai Technologies –
- Paul Sagan is a new member of Datto’s board and an advisor to the Company as it executes initiatives as a result of its recent capital infusion.
How to Get Involved:
- Find out more details about the conference here.
- Read full abstracts of the keynotes and other presentations here.
- Follow real time interactions and updates from the conference on Facebook, Twitter, & YouTube.
- Read additional commentary on the Datto Blog.
For more information, please contact:
Jon Stone, kwittken + company