This is a great package of savings for students who want to become Certified Home Stagers and start their new career by 2014.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 09, 2013
The Academy of Home Staging announces several specials for students attending the Tampa Bay class October 7th – 12th. Students will attend 6 days of training and will receive a dual certification in Advanced Home Staging and Staging for Rentals.
In addition to this, students attending this October’s class will receive a free Advanced Marketing for Stagers class on their student CD once they successfully complete the class and exam. Finally, registering students will receive a $200 discount on tuition. In addition to the bonuses that the students receive, The Academy of Home Staging will be donating $50 for each student that attends to the American Diabetes Association.
The instructor for the Tampa Bay location is Mary Ellen Fortier, President and Owner of Decorative Interiors by Mary Ellen. Mary Ellen is a Certified Advanced Home Stager and a Certified Home Staging Instructor. Mary Ellen has been an established stager and interior decorator in Bradenton, Florida for several years. She loves to bring her knowledge and experience to the class room to help students be ready to start their new career and business as soon as they leave the class.
Mary Ellen’s Tampa Bay class is the only class in the industry that offers Certification for Rental Staging allowing graduates to be ready to stage homes for long term rental, as well as staging for vacation rentals.
The Academy of Home Staging offers the most complete and advanced training for students.
This class includes a ’30 day start your business’ plan. Students will be able to use this plan and start 2014 with a brand new career and business. The Academy also offers a Financing Program; enrolling students can finance their new education for as little as $249 per month for up to a year.
Several key factors set The Academy’s training program apart from the rest:
- The only Advanced Home Staging Certification available.
- Limited class size (8 maximum students) to provide personalized coaching and mentoring to our students by our Instructors.
- All our Advanced Certified instructors are leaders in the Staging Industry who incorporate real life examples, suggestions, advice and ideas in each training class.
- Over 10 hands-on exercises including a minimum of 3 in-field exercises. These exercises are crucial to providing students a complete education and insuring the ability to successfully start and manage their own Home Staging business.
- Student and Instructor experience together, apply and discuss all solutions and approaches for all areas of the design and business aspects to a Home Staging Business.
- Student discovery and questions are encouraged in every session.
- Complete Business CD for each student upon successful completion of the class, and passing the Certification exam at the end of the class.
- Committed to the success of every student that comes to The Academy of Home Staging. Ongoing education, regular Alumni newsletters chock full of new information and tips and access to one-on-one coaching.
Interested students should call 1-800-574-5576 today to register and secure their seat in our limited enrollment classes and realize these fantastic savings! All students will be eligible to apply for our finance program.
About the Academy of Home Staging:
The Academy of Home Staging was founded by Kim Kapellusch in 2005 in the Los Angeles area, and has quickly become the Industries’ premier Home Staging and Redesign Certification Training Program. Today The Academy operates in California; Dallas, TX; New York City, NY; Seattle, WA; Tampa Bay Area, FL; and Washington, DC. In addition to its leading classroom certification classes The Academy offers a full CD based course, ongoing education and one-on-one business counseling.
For more information call 1.800.574.5576 or visit http://www.TheAcademyOfHomeStaging.com.