The result is a "choose your own adventure" destination embedded within the local culture, providing myriad options regarding accommodations, guided outdoor adventure, and personal concierge services.
Charlottesville, VA (PRWEB) September 10, 2013
Over the past year, opportunities for families, couples and sportsmen to experience Hot Springs, Virginia, have expanded considerably.
The new offerings are the work of a British company with a long track record in world class hospitality. Soon after Natural Retreats moved its global headquarters to neighboring Charlottesville, an immediate priority became redefining the experience that the natural beauty and strong local community of Hot Springs could offer.
Providing affordable, authentic, sporting and luxurious getaways within driving distance of Washington, Richmond and other major cities, Natural Retreats now provides dozens of new options for those seeking to enjoy the area on their own terms and with a more personalized feel.
The result is a "choose your own adventure" destination embedded within the local culture, providing myriad options regarding accommodations, guided outdoor adventure, and personal concierge services. Perhaps best of all for the next generation of visitors to the region, many of the homes and cottages are dog-friendly.
Natural Retreats is steadily growing its footprint in the United States - also including the renowned South Fork Lodge on the Snake River in Idaho, and soon to be announced Rocky Mountain skiing, Alaska heli-fishing, and Florida sportfishing destinations. Its track record runs deep in the UK and Ireland with 10 retreats, many of which involved multi-million dollar renovations.
Two themes provide a uniting foundation across all the properties. The first is a Concierge Service included in each stay - with no surcharges and no detail to small. The second is the concept of "A way of life in a natural world." Each retreat is set in a stunning environment that provides significant opportunity for physical and mental immersion in the great outdoors.
There are three key pieces of the Hot Springs puzzle outlined below - accommodation, outfitters, and personal concierge services.
Accommodation: Private Collection
- Guests may book one of a dozen residences in the Private Collection - many within the award-winning Homestead Preserve community. Choice of a 2-5 bedroom houses, each with its own history, look and feel, and integration into the landscape.
Accommodation: Meadow Lane
- Guests may also choose to stay in Lodge or cottage settings at Meadow Lane which is located in the center of a 1,400-acre outdoor experience that features a swimming pool and a tennis court surrounded by natural springs, rivers, ponds, and miles of managed trails.
Outfitters: The only branded guiding service in the region featuring fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and canoeing.
- Exclusive guiding rights to 4 privately held miles of the Jackson River
- Exclusive partnership with The Nature Conservancy to provide guided excursions within the 1,400-acre Warm Springs Mountain Preserve
- Full rental equipment and a new Outfitters retail shop on Main Street
Personal Concierge: as mentioned above, one call does it all.
- Natural Retreats is also proud to support local restaurants in addition to those found at The Homestead. The company also operates the new Storehouse on Main Street providing coffee and light fare at competitive prices as well.
- Rooms and residences are prepared to suit upon arrival, families (including four-footers) welcome.
Members of the Natural Retreats team - both on the corporate side, and the local guide and hospitality teams in Hot Springs - are available for interview and media interested in visiting are invited to contact us to discuss opportunities prior to the busy holiday season. For more information, visit http://www.naturalretreats.com.