It’s a privilege to be part of such a select group of media professionals. I think you’ll see a programme that really addresses the core challenges and opportunities that exist in a 21st century media company.
(PRWEB UK) 12 September 2013
TheMediaBriefing has announced the Advisory Board for the next Digital Media Strategies conference. Digital Media Strategies will focus on sustainable digital business models in the media industry.
The Advisory Board met on September 11th to discuss the key issues that are currently facing the industry. Consisting of the CEOs and strategic leaders of some of the largest and most respected media companies from across the UK, Europe and the USA, the board will guide the selection of topics to be covered at the conference. Taking place on the 4th and 5th of March, the Digital Media Strategies conference will provide insight into the issues facing the media industry in the modern era.
The 2014 Advisory Board includes:
- Duncan Painter, CEO, Top Right Group
- Tim Brooks, CEO, BMJ Group
- Mark Wood, CEO, Future plc
- Kit Gould, CEO, IDG UK
- Tom Bureau, CEO, Immediate Media
- Adrian Jeakings, CEO, Archant
- James Tye, CEO, Dennis Publishing
- Ulrich Schmitz, SVP Digital Media, Axel Springer AG
- Emily Smith, SVP Digital, Los Angeles Times
- Patrick Dowling, COO Digital, Telegraph Media Group
- Mark Hollinshead, COO, Trinity Mirror
- Geoff Inns, UK MD & VP, CBS Interactive
- Noel Penzer, VP International & MD UK, AOL Huffington Post Media Group
- Raju Narisetti, SVP Strategy, News Corporation
- Sverre Munck, EVP Strategy, Schibsted
- Katie Vanneck-Smith, CMO, News UK
- Isobel Peck, Group CMO, Informa
- John Martin, Chief Strategy & Digital Officer, Sanoma
- Neil Robinson, Digital Director, IPC Media
- Arne Wolter, Deputy Chief Digital Officer, Gruner + Jahr
- Henry Faure Walker, Digital Director, Johnston Press
- Jeroen Verkroost, Chief Digital Officer, De Persgroep
- Jonathan Perelman, VP Agency Strategy & Industry Development, BuzzFeed
- John Cruickshank, Publisher, The Toronto Star
- Rory Brown, CMO & Co-Founder, Briefing Media
- Patrick Smith, Editor & Chief Analyst, TheMediaBriefing
- Louise White, Associate Director, Briefing Media
Advisory Board Chair
Neil Thackray, CEO & Co-Founder, Briefing Media
Of the advisory board Neil Thackray, CEO & Co-Founder of Briefing Media, said “It’s a privilege to be part of such a select group of media professionals. I think you’ll see a programme that really addresses the core challenges and opportunities that exist in a 21st century media company.”
Digital Media Strategies is a two-day conference for media companies showcasing practical experience and innovative debate on developing successful and profitable digital media strategies. One of the key features of the conference will be the frankness and honesty of the speakers participating. Case studies and examples that include, not just successes stories, but also the mistakes made along the way from some of the biggest names in the industry.
The conference offers those in the industry high level networking opportunities with their peers and a wide variety of speakers from across the UK, Europe and the US. For more information visit the website, http://www.digital-media-strategies.co.uk, or contact tim(dot)headley(at)briefingmedia(dot)com and 0207 3322 921.